Ratings for Dr. C. Dale Brown

I had a temp and perm crown fitted and put in with Dr Brown. He and staff are friendly, punctual, very good at their jobs and leave you feeling confident in the work they're doing on you.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

I have been going to dr browns office most of my life but over the last few years his attitude has really turned sour. His staff now act like I am an inconvenience, and dr brown makes extremely rude comments like "you should take as good of care with your teeth as you do your eating." I happen to be overweight but last I checked that is my business. My family will never go back to him. We have since switched to Las cruces Dental. Solutions and love it!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2014

Dr. C. Dale Brown and all of his staff are the only people I let do my dental care. He was actually referred to us by a dental school classmate of his in Massachusetts. We travel 2.5 hours each way to see Dr. Brown and we have never had anything less than a positive experience with him. I have needed to call him at home in emergencies more than once and his wife was wonderful and he has always taken care of me in emergencies. We have dentists a lot closer to us, but they pale in comparison to Dr. Brown. Dr. Brown has also won our loyalty by being pragmatic and forthright about our dental care. Because we have to travel so far, we are not always on time and that has never been a problem as long as we let them know. Further, in any case where I have had severe dental pain that Dr. Brown has not been able to diagnose with his technology, he has facilitated an appointment on the same day for me with Dr. Miner in Las Cruces who is a fabulous endodontist.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013

Best dentist I have ever had. Zero to almost no pain at all when getting injections for tooh work. Staff is prompt & courtious & Dr. Brown always takes the time to make sure everything fits/feels ok before letting you go. I have had a couple of sudden emergencys and they have always fit me in to take care of my problem.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013

Great dentist. Have gone to him for years and have never had any problems or issues. There are always on time, polite, and do very good work on my teeth. One time, my back molar broke - called their office and they got me in that day. Dr. Brown fixed my tooth and years later havent had an issue.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

Appointment was for 10:15, but then told to show up earlier like 10am for paperwork. I took longer than expected and made it into the office at 10:10. (the clock in their office is 5 min fast). I was then informed that my cleaning couldn't be done because I was late but they could do the exam. So frustrating. I took off work for this. My wife also complained to me even before I went in that the dental hygienist seemed lazy and that she didn't do a good job on her cleaning a week before... missed a spot of stain and really hurt my wife's gums in the cleaning. I canceled all appointments and will seek another dentist. I would avoid this one if possible.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2012

Great Dentist! I have alway been worried about going to the dentist but Dr. Brown and his staff have made it very comfortable. I was recommended to him from many people I work with. Best service I have ever had! Highly recommend this Dentist!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2012

Dr. Brown and his staff are always friendly and very helpful. My family feels very comfortable in their office and always well taken care of. I would recommend Dr. Brown and his staff to anyone!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2011

GREAT office. Dr. Brown is very personable and helpful. I would recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

Dr. Brown has been my dentist for nearly 20 years. He and his staff are terriffic. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011