Ratings for Dr. Aaron Cooper

Northfield Dental Clinic has been our dental office for years. I can always expect quality work from Dr. Cooper and the level of professionalism and care he provides is why we choose this as our office. Thank you Dr. Cooper and the staff 5 stars all the way.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2018

Dr Cooper is an excellent dentist who really cares about what's best for his patients. I never gone in there feeling pressured and have always been provided all options. I adore Chris at the front as she is very compassionate and truly cares for all patients and their needs. I really appreciate what care my family and I received from Dr. Cooper and the staff at Northfield Dental. Would not trust any other office but this one.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

So glad I found Dr. Cooper as my dentist, not only is he very professional but he really cares about your dental needs. He always takes his time to explain the treatment he recommends and always gives you all the options. The staff are very friendly and Chris the front end goes above and beyond to help you. I'm so very thankful that she didn't give up and got my dental approved my treatment. I recommend Dr Cooper to anyone looking for a honest dentist. Five Star in my book!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2018

I was recommended to see Dr. Cooper at Northfield and I see why. Great Dentist, very personable, professional and does great dental work! I will continue on with the recommendations! Five Stars

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

Dr Cooper is an amazing dentist he always does a great job!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Doctor Cooper is by far the best dentist in town! I would recommend him to anyone looking for a caring, professional dentist.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Thank you Dr. Cooper and staff for getting me in so quickly when I was in so much pain. Such a great experience and really felt at ease. So happy I switch offices and found such a compassionate new office.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Excellent office and staff, very friendly and knowledgeable and Dr. Cooper is an amazing dentist my family love him.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Thank you Dr. Cooper and staff for getting me in so quickly for an emergency. My lifesavers! Not only did Dr. Cooper address my concerns but the following day they called to make sure I was ok. Impressive! You can tell they put their patients first!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Dr Cooper and his staff at Northfield Dental are very professional and knowledgeable. Best denstist I have ever had. Would definitely recommend him to anybody.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017