Ratings for Dr. Aaron Cooper

I've been a patient of Northfield for years and my experiences have always been great. Dr. Cooper and Dr. Booker in my opinion are very caring and professional. I always love the interaction between them and their staff. When can you say you've gone to the dentist where there is humor and laughter and your needs met. Great experience always. I have recommended them both to my friends, family and will continue to do so. Great work Dr. Cooper, Dr. Booker and the team at Northfield.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Best Dentist in town with amazing staff, never disappointed finding this gem of an office.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

I called with a broken tooth and he fit me in the next day just before lunch. He said he could fix it right then, if I wished and proceeded to work through his lunch time to fix it. He did an excellent job! That is true customer service - very impressed!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Truly one of best dentist! Very efficient, gentle and all around great individual. So glad that I found Northfield Dental.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Very grateful to Northfield Dental for fitting me in on less than 24 hr notice for an urgent concern. Particularly impressed by Dr Cooper's thorough examination and his generous teaching, outlining the various related treatment options and costs. Despite the short notice, he even took the time to examine and remedy a lesser problem. All staff were consistently professional, accommodating and friendly.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

First time seeing Dr. Cooper and I was really nervous. Best experience I've had, not only is he very knowledgeable, and professional. He's also pretty funny didn't even know he was freezing and next thing I knew he was done. Awesome job and I was totally at ease. Glad I found this office.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Fantastic Dentist! Awesome staff! All arounds great experience for both myself and husband!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

simply amazing. He has always been there to discuss any concerns and has been very ethical in suggested treatment

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

Can't say enough how wonderful Dr. Cooper is, very caring Dentist. The staff are very professional and just as caring. 5 star office.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

Love Dr. Cooper and his staff! Northfield Dental is by far the best office! Great dentist, staff and environment. Top Notch!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016