Dr. M. Suna Qasim

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. M. Suna Qasim

I have nothing but great things to say about Dr. Carlson. He was very knowledgeable made us feel comfortable about the situation and our procedures. The wee I have nothing but great things to say about Dr. Qasim. He was very knowledgeable made us feel comfortable about the situation and our procedures. Thanks to him I am now sitting with my baby boy on my lap and couldn’t be happier.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2018

excellent and trustworthy. Highly recommend Advanced Reproductive Medicine for your fertility issues. Thanks to Dr.Qasim and team .

flag | Submitted August 11, 2018

I recently graduated from Advanced Reproductive Medicine. I was under the care of Dr. Qasim. He was an angel in our process of becoming pregnant. His expertise, support, sensitivity to our culture, and his amazing sense of humor made this difficult process much better. We are so happy for our baby and I will forever be thankful to God and this entity. Denise and Jose

flag | Submitted July 24, 2018

Thanks to Dr Qasim we now have a beautiful and healthy baby girl. He is simply the best doctor and makes you feel like family. He is very knowledgeable and makes you feel extremely comfortable since you moment you walk into his office. We always looked forward to see him. After years of trying to conceive with no success he gave us hope and explained everything to us, he listened to us and he made this miracle happened. Doctor Qasim is always going to have a place in our hearts and we are never going to forget what he able to do for our family. Thank you Doctor Qasim!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

I've had two great experiences with Dr. Qasim, his colleagues, and his staff. Everyone was really helpful throughout the whole process and I felt comfortable putting my trust in them. Dr. Qasim, especially, was a joy to work with and my husband I have a special bond with him now. I realize how lucky I am to have gotten pregnant on my first try twice, but I don't know if I would've been as successful without the protocols put in place for me by this team. It was also great to have my own personal coach that I could contact with any questions. I couldn't have had a better experience (both times)!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

While I have come across many doctors who are helpful, knowledgeable and punctual with a great staff to support and can be given an excellent 5/5 rating, what set Dr Suna Qasim apart for me is the personal touch he added to every conversation with me and my wife. That set the stage for trusting him deeply as he went about his work in the most professional manner during the months my wife and I went to the clinic. Based on my personal experience, I would definitely recommend availing the services of Dr Qasim to every couple desirous of having a baby through this treatment.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

I went to Dr. Qasim because I am unable to get pregnant naturally and was not sure if I would ever be able to become pregnant. Dr Qasim was amazingly kind and understanding of my situation. He worked to create a protocol that was specific to my situation and when I was unsure if this would ever work he was continuously optimistic and encouraging. Dr. Qasim and his staff described every step of the process to me and always made me feel like all of my questions were being answered. IVF can be a very scary process but because of Dr. Qasim's guidance and compassion, I always felt re-assured. Thanks to Dr. Qasim I was finally able to get pregnant and have my miracle baby boy. I will never be able to thank Dr. Qasim and his staff enough and I highly encourage anyone struggling with infertility to go see Dr. Qasim.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

After having been to other reproductive endocrinologists, Dr. Qasim was the shining light during my infertility struggles. He took the time to listen to what I had to say. He did not rush me and i did not feel like a number. He was very understanding while I was going through this difficult journey. His office staff and nurses were friendly and professional too. Dealing with infertility is not an easy thing and it can often be a long process. Dr. Qasim and his staff helped me through this process and I was delighted to get a successful outcome. I later returned to Dr. Qasim and was thrilled to get another positive result. I would highly recommend Dr. Qasim.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Dr. Qasim misled us at several junctures while he was our doctor; the most alarming incident was that he lied to us about our embryo quality. Thank goodness we requested our full chart and reviewed it ourselves. I've never encountered such ineptitude.

Submitted April 26, 2017

For many of us struggling with fertility, the Center for Advanced Reproductive Medicine, with its promise of the most affordable IVF cycles in New Jersey, is compelling. Unfortunately, the low price tag is accompanied by a one-size-fits-all approach that does not produce results for patients who would benefit from an individualized approach. My wife's egg retrieval produced a very unusual, baffling result. I would expect any doctor with a basic sense of intellectual curiosity, or a commitment to trying to help his patients achieve pregnancy, to investigate this result---do some reading, talk to peers. Instead, Dr. Qasim has shrugged off our questions, assured us (or himself?) that he made all of the right decisions, and suggested that we move on with FET. We're between a rock and a hard place now---trying to determine whether we should pay $6700 for two FETs without an individualized treatment plan (which the results of our egg retrieval indicate is necessary) or move the embryos to another clinic and pay $10,000 or more for two FETs. Had we selected a clinic that offers individualized treatment, led by doctors, with a genuine interest in reproductive endocrinology, we would have spent more money initially but most likely would have had better results---or, at minimum, the confidence that the medical staff had done their absolute best for us. That is not the case at the Center for Advanced Reproductive Medicine. If you choose this clinic, be prepared to advocate for yourself on a daily basis, and double check every instruction you're given. We had a dreadful experience with the nurses, who provided incomplete injection training and pre-surgery instructions, and the administrative staff is wholly incompetent. We learned late in the game that we had been given pricing information that was outdated by two and a half years, and we had to push hard to be given a copy of the packet of information we were pressured to sign as having received. Do NOT sign until you've received, and had a chance to review, this material. Because we are self-pay, this may have been our one chance to have a baby. I will always regret selling that chance to a clinic that does not tailor its approach to each individual case.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Dr. M. Suna Qasim's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Qasim is board-certified in both Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Qasim is a leading clinician in the field of infertility, with advanced expertise in the areas of in-vitro fertilization, superovulation therapy, and oocyte donation. He is fluent in Arabic and Spanish, and is also a well-respected researcher having published many important articles related to human reproduction and fertility. He is also a multi-year recipient of both the prestigious Patient’s Choice and Most Compassionate Doctor Awards issued by Vitals.com.

• English
  • Spanish
  • Arabic

• Umdnj-Robt W Johnson Med Sch, New Brunswick Nj 08901 (Grad. 1988)

• Female infertility
  • Male infertility
  • Infertility
  • In vitro fertilization (IVF)
  • Egg freezing
  • Ovarian cysts
  • Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
  • Premature ovarian failure