Ratings for Dr. M. Suna Qasim

Prior to meeting with Dr. Qasim and team, I was told that reproductive endocrinologists (and usually their office members) tend to view their patients as a "problem" that they need to solve and therefore sometimes you can feel like you are not a real person struggling with trying to get pregnant. This could not be farther from the case at the CFRMAF. From my first appointment with Dr. Qasim to the very last, he made us feel like we were one of his family members, giving us the attention and care that I felt he would give one of his own family members or friends. He never pushed anything on us but was always upfront with all the information provided. He took time to answer all our questions. Our first ultrasound appointment, he rearranged his schedule to ensure he could be the one meeting with us which put us at ease and made us feel very special. The office staff, from the front office, to admin, to phlebotomists, to the nurses, all treated me with such care and regard. They were always supportive and helpful and very pleasant. My overall experience with Dr. Qasim and team was above par and I would recommend him and his services to anyone needing him. I took a risk by going off of reviews online when I picked Dr. Qasim and I'm so grateful that I picked him. My husband and I are expecting twins this summer and could not be more thankful for Dr. Qasim and his team.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

After 10 years of struggling finally we found right doctor, that is Dr.Qasim. Thanks to Dr Qasim's experience and his philosophy of what's best for patient. I extremely recommend Dr. Qasim. He is charming, caring and always warm-hearted during the whole process. He is very knowledgeable and takes all your concerns patiently. He is the right doctor and solution provider. Now we have 2 kids.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

It's hard to put into words the respect and gratitude I have for Dr.Qasim. He made what was just a dream of becoming a family a reality for us, and to me that means the world. Primarily with Gods help and secondly because of Dr.Qasim we now have our beautiful family and for that I will be eternally grateful. He made what was once a very difficult and stressful time, a smooth/easy transition because of his calming and caring personality. He made our dreams come true twice and we really love him for that...He is truly a gem in the medical field and there should be more doctors like him.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2016

With his help and God's willing my dream of becaming a mommy came true. So greatfull.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2015

At the Center for Advanced Reproductive Medicine in Edison, I was impressed with the quality of care as well as the friendliness of everyone, especially Dr. Qasim. My husband and I let him know what we were comfortable with and not from the beginning and he respected this all the way through. After 4 attempts with IUI, by the grace of God, we were blessed to become pregnant. Thank you everyone there for your support.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

Advance Reproductive Medicine is a great practice we had a great experience there the staff was great and Dr Qasim and the rest of the doctors there are amazing. Qasim was always in good spirit and happy and make us feel very comfortable. we have been dealing with Qasim for quiet some time and he was very helpful with all our questions. The staff starting from the receptionist to the nurses were all amazing and made our experience great. We are so thankful for Qasim and his staff for making our dreams come true on the first try. We look forward to dealing with them in the future. We STRONGLY recommend Dr Qasim

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

Great facility and great doctors, especially Dr. Qasim. We have done two IUIs which has resulted in 1 son (18 months!) and am pregnant with our second due in 4 months. We are fortunate to have been recommended to him and his staff. Sachdev did the IUI procedue both times and Corsin was also very calming and kind. Erika, Qasim's top nurse was also extremely helpful. We love this facility and all involved. Thank you for making our dreams come true!!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

We are in debt of Dr Suna Qasim. We started planning a family little late and without giving enough time for things to happen naturally, we started panicking. We met two other doctors before we found Dr Qasim and they both rushed us into IVF. Dr Qasim studied our case, calmed us down. explained all the options and suggested to start with less invasive technique. He got me started on Clomid and Metmorphin for my thyroid. We were bracing ourselves for huge financial and emotional stress of high end fertility treatments like IVF. Thanks to Dr Qasim's experience and his philosophy of what's best for patient, we have a healthy 10 month old daughter. I would highly recommend him. I myself may be seeing him again for my second one.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2014

I could not possibly say enough about the amazing experience I have had with Dr. Qasim. From the first day me & my husband met him, his passion for his work was apparent. He did more than just walk us through each stage of treatment, he loved our dream as much as we did. We were extremely skeptical about fertility treatment, but this doctor made it easy. I would recommend advanced reproductive medicine to anyone who is experiencing the trying time of infertility. Dr. Qasim is truly one of a kind and we owe so much to him. -The Carrill's

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

I extremely recommend Dr. Qasim. He is charming, caring and always warm-hearted during the whole process. He is very knowledgeable and takes all your concerns patiently. We had insurance problem and his finance manager helped us extraordinary and offered us great discount on procedures not covered by my insurance. I got preg with singlet after the 1st try of IUI. Their clinic is very clean and professional. The only complain I have is their stuff. I spoke with the receptionist on phone about my procedure once and she found it funny and laughed loud and shared it to her coworkers while she was still on the phone with me and I heard everyone laughed loudly from the phone. I felt extremely humiliated. The phlebotomist, (short hair, fat lady), never smiles/greets to you. She yelled me once across the hall because I didn't bring the form for blood test. However, I was told it is optional to bring it since they also have the original copy. The Dr. is excellent but the staff is rotten.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2014

Dr. M. Suna Qasim's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Qasim is board-certified in both Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Qasim is a leading clinician in the field of infertility, with advanced expertise in the areas of in-vitro fertilization, superovulation therapy, and oocyte donation. He is fluent in Arabic and Spanish, and is also a well-respected researcher having published many important articles related to human reproduction and fertility. He is also a multi-year recipient of both the prestigious Patient’s Choice and Most Compassionate Doctor Awards issued by Vitals.com.

• English
  • Spanish
  • Arabic

• Umdnj-Robt W Johnson Med Sch, New Brunswick Nj 08901 (Grad. 1988)

• Female infertility
  • Male infertility
  • Infertility
  • In vitro fertilization (IVF)
  • Egg freezing
  • Ovarian cysts
  • Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
  • Premature ovarian failure