Ratings for Dr. M. Suna Qasim

Excelente doctor. Tuvimos una gran experiencia. Mi esposa tiene ahora 9 semanas de embarazo. Muchas gracias.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2019

We have a wonderful son and expecting a daughter now thanks to Dr. Qasim. Love everyone there.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2019

It was a wonderful experience for my Husband and I at CARFI .Though we had almost lost hope of having our own baby Dr Qasim reassured and promised us that he would try the maximum. With God's grace now I am nine weeks pregnant. My husband and I are really grateful to Dr.Qasim and Erika for their tireless effort and support. We also thank the whole team of CARFI.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2019

This is my first visit. My husband and I left his office feeling hopeful, comfortable, and looking forward to the process.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2019

First visit was wonderful , and will update later after more visits!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2019

I have nothing but great things to say about Dr. Carlson. He was very knowledgeable made us feel comfortable about the situation and our procedures. The wee I have nothing but great things to say about Dr. Qasim. He was very knowledgeable made us feel comfortable about the situation and our procedures. Thanks to him I am now sitting with my baby boy on my lap and couldn’t be happier.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2018

excellent and trustworthy. Highly recommend Advanced Reproductive Medicine for your fertility issues. Thanks to Dr.Qasim and team .

flag | Submitted August 11, 2018

I recently graduated from Advanced Reproductive Medicine. I was under the care of Dr. Qasim. He was an angel in our process of becoming pregnant. His expertise, support, sensitivity to our culture, and his amazing sense of humor made this difficult process much better. We are so happy for our baby and I will forever be thankful to God and this entity. Denise and Jose

flag | Submitted July 24, 2018

Thanks to Dr Qasim we now have a beautiful and healthy baby girl. He is simply the best doctor and makes you feel like family. He is very knowledgeable and makes you feel extremely comfortable since you moment you walk into his office. We always looked forward to see him. After years of trying to conceive with no success he gave us hope and explained everything to us, he listened to us and he made this miracle happened. Doctor Qasim is always going to have a place in our hearts and we are never going to forget what he able to do for our family. Thank you Doctor Qasim!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

I've had two great experiences with Dr. Qasim, his colleagues, and his staff. Everyone was really helpful throughout the whole process and I felt comfortable putting my trust in them. Dr. Qasim, especially, was a joy to work with and my husband I have a special bond with him now. I realize how lucky I am to have gotten pregnant on my first try twice, but I don't know if I would've been as successful without the protocols put in place for me by this team. It was also great to have my own personal coach that I could contact with any questions. I couldn't have had a better experience (both times)!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

Dr. M. Suna Qasim's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Qasim is board-certified in both Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Qasim is a leading clinician in the field of infertility, with advanced expertise in the areas of in-vitro fertilization, superovulation therapy, and oocyte donation. He is fluent in Arabic and Spanish, and is also a well-respected researcher having published many important articles related to human reproduction and fertility. He is also a multi-year recipient of both the prestigious Patient’s Choice and Most Compassionate Doctor Awards issued by Vitals.com.

• English
  • Spanish
  • Arabic

• Umdnj-Robt W Johnson Med Sch, New Brunswick Nj 08901 (Grad. 1988)

• Female infertility
  • Male infertility
  • Infertility
  • In vitro fertilization (IVF)
  • Egg freezing
  • Ovarian cysts
  • Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
  • Premature ovarian failure