Ratings for Dr. Peter Campbell

With three easy appointments I now have a successful bridge complete. My experience was fantastic and the results even better. Dr Campbell and his staff make your feel like family the moment you walk in. Don't hesitate to make an appointment today you won't be disappointed.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Great Dentist, super caring and skilled. I trust and respect him as a great man.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

I've been going to Doctor Campbell since I was a little. He's super nice and listens to you're concerns!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

This Dentist and all of his staff are the best out there! I was traumatized as a child (re family dentist) and they have managed to get me through. They are up to date on new techniques in treatment and care.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

If you have any anxieties over any dental procedures ...this is the place to go! The staff is awesome! Dr Campbell puts you at ease and does a a fantastic job. So all you scaredy cats...take my word...this is the place to go!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

I have never met a Doctor more interested in their field after so many years! Dr. Campbell is so educated and keeps up with the newest information all the time. A Funny guy too!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

Kind, Gentle, Honest & Sincere. He is a great dentist. You will not be disappointed.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

Always a good experience; staff are friendly, knowledgeable and accommodating.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

Great dental office. The staff are very polite and welcoming. The hygienist and Dr. Campbell are awesome with my five your old. She can't wait to come back. Very helpful and explain everything very well. An amazing office to go to.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014

I went in to have a filling replaced that a previous dentist had put in. Dr. Campbell was super gentle and very thorough in making sure that I was very well frozen. I have dental anxiety and him and his staff did an amazing job in helping to make me feel calm and at ease. The hygenist, Jenette, also did a fantastic job. She didn't nag me about my oral hygeine (which others in the past have), and she did an excellent job cleaning my teeth with minimum pain. I would highly recommend this dental clinic, and have already told a few friends (and my spouse) to go get work done there!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

Dr. Peter Campbell's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients