Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Hodos

Very thorough, professional and knowledgeable. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Dr. Hodos sees both me and my husband. He's very knowledgeable about diabetic foot care and diabetic foot issues. We both highly recommend him and his practice!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

I have Charcot Marie Tooth disease, which is not always understood by most doctors. It's a neurological disease and causes atrophy of the lower extrematies, namely feet.. & my doc recommended Hodos, &I've found him to be knowledgeable and excellent at what he does. He's helped me numerous times when my feet have caused me problems that no one else knew what to do. I would highly recommend this doctor. Also, it's a small office &you get personal attention.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

I would not recommend this practice to any of my friends!! I went this morning for an appointment and when I got there, they then told me that I needed a referral from my primary care dr!!! This was NEVER the case in the past and why did they not tell me this 2 weeks ago when I made the appointment!?? When I asked the staff and ofc manager they had NO answer of why!!!! The ofc staff was very very rude besides!!!!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Very good and got me the information I needed to help with my flat feet

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

Great service and Dr Hodos is an excellent doctor. After suffering for two months, he fixed me up quickly and mostly pain free! Will definitely go back if I need another podiatrist in the future!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2012

Dr Hodos is very knowledgeable. He easily diagnosed my problem, and explained to me how to deal with the problem. That for me is the key part. There's no point seeing a doctor that can't explain why/how. I'm an engineer, and perfectly capable of understanding the 'why that's my problem', and the 'this is how to fix the problem'. I have a number of unique issues, and unlike many other doctors, Dr Hodos adapted quite readily to the limitations that imposes. He's in a partnership with another well rated doctor, Dr. Judge. In this case, birds of a feather do flock together.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2010