Ratings for Dr. John R. Kaiser

I have to agree w/the complaints w/Dr. Kaiser. I would never recommend him to anyone. He does not listen and does not seem to care about the patient. My daughter went to him and she was a high risk. His care for her was terrible and she ended up delivering 1 1/2 mths early. If caring for patients is not something you really take to heart please find a different profession.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

They had canceled my appointment after waiting three weeks to get in and never called to tell me. I only found out after I took time and drove down there that it was canceled. Who does this?? When I complained I simply got an "I'm sorry, we can reschedule you" and a blank stare. Still waiting a week later to get call on results of pap and had to call today to remind them..He tried to leave after glancing down there without doing a breast exam.. Had to remind him.. Would absolutely never recommend to anyone!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

He was my doctor when I gave birth to my now 6 year old, and now I'm expecting again and he is my doctor, I made sure I came back to him, because he just really seems educated and never takes anything I say for granted, like other doctors. I have a lump on my breast and all the other doctors just ignored it but he insist I get a ultrasound,it's scary enough having a lump and alot more scary when the doctors you see won't talk about it, like it't not there. But anyways he has been great through my pregnancy also his nurse is amazing,I like them both alot. I will continue to go back to him throughout my pregnancy I feel safe with him. I feel like he knows what hes doing.I've had doctors try to give me pelvic exams and take 15 minutes, he is fast and doesn't play the drums with giant q tips like my other doctor while hes giving the exam. Talk about humiliating. He is respectful to me and my body. It's so hard to find a good doctor. Thank you.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2011

I had recieved 2 infections under his care. One after childbirth and another after an IUD placement. He called me crazy when I told him there is something wrong with my body (which there was, had it taken care by another doctor). He is always busy and a little impersonal. Also he could never remember what week I was on when I was pregnant.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2010

Dr. John R. Kaiser's Credentials

• Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med, Miami Fl 33101 (Grad. 1995)