Ratings for Dr. Sanjay Rastogi

Nice man but not very knowledgeable. Found out I was pregnant and he didn't ask basic background questions nor did he provide medical advice. Unimpressed and looking for another family physician.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

The best doctor I have had so far. He spends time understanding the problem, thoughtful when prescribing medication and explains everything clearly. I got sick while he was away on vacation and had to go to a walk in. The incorrect medication put me in the hospital with an infection. I never want to go see anyone else.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

Rastogi is a good doctor. But the Appletree medical staff are absolutely the worst. They've missed sending referrals despite me calling to follow up for one month. They've mistakenly entered the wrong weight on my toddler's file which almost led to the wrong dosage of antibiotics prescribed, had I not caught it. They've missed booking my wife's ultrasounds and tests during her pregnancy. These mistakes are unacceptable, yet Appletree and the doctors seem indifferent about their staff's mistakes which is greatly impacting patients.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Excellent Doctor. Spends quality time understanding the issues and discusses options.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2016

Dr. Rastogi is a fantastic doctor. Very calming, patient, and empathetic doctor. I drive over an hour to see him and it is well worth the drive. He never rushes you and always treats your concerns and questions with absolute respect.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

Dr. Rastogi is a very caring doctor who provides excellent care to his patients. He is thorough anf never rushes through consultation. I like the way he always gives me an opportunity to ask questions. He is very respectful. I just love him.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

All I can say is I wish there was more Dr. like him. I would highly recommend him and have done so.0

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Like the previous poster, my brother and I are extremely lucky to have found Dr. Rastogi 4 years ago at the Markham clinic. He is punctual, superbly knowledgeable and helpful. Most importantly, he genuinely cares about us. He remembers details and relieves your anxiety with his calm, down to earth approach. Best doctor I have ever seen by far!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Dr Rastogi is amazing he cares he takes the time to understand his patients. I am so lucky he was taking on new clients when I first met him I have been seeing him for 4.5 yrs now and I hope he stays my family doctor forever.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

As best as they come! Rastogi is an excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2015