Ratings for Dr. Cleo Tsolakoglou-Williams

Dr Williams is great, she's very compassionate and to the point if need be. Dr Williams is always available in case of emergencies. Her staff is friendly and efficient.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

She is a horrible doctor that lacks empathy and disrespects her patients

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

Absolutely horrible. She shouldnt be allowed to practice

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

You will only have a good experience with her if you are already extremely healthy, thus defeating the point of even needing to go to her.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

waited 3 hours for her to come in very rudely and tell me i was "exaggerating my concern", didnt explain anything and rushed out to her next overbooked patient. she only wants money. horrible service. No bedside manner. I will never go back there again.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2010

lude crude and rude to put it mildly. she`s loves to go overboard wth the meds.she asks you a question but does`nt listen to your answer.as far as the staff turn overs. she s constantly ridiculng her staff wth the most vulgar languange

flag | Submitted December 9, 2009

I've only seen this doctor once after moving to this state and trying to find one thats helpful and compassionate. She isn't the best english speaker, and doesn't acknowledge what you went there for. She isn't very welcoming or warming or friendly. My main problem is with her front office staff. The receptionist who answers the phone is NOT compassionate or helpful. I've had some bad cold for 14 days now, and I called to make an appointment and she replied, after explaining my symptoms and such... "Oh, thats going around... everyone has the same problem" She just reccomended I go to the pharmacy and they'll call something in for me. WHAT! They don't even know what I have, and the secretary should not be giving out this advice. I'm finding a new doctor.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2009

Dr williams does not have the American mentality and I like that in her. However, lately she hasn't been as good as she used. The staff's very unorganized and does not follow through with patients requests. The waiting is getting longer and longer and I am now looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2009

I agree with all the negative experiences...they mirror my own. Never before have I changed doctors, but this one I had to after being subjected to rudeness and numerous unnecessary tests (which I objected to) that all turned out normal. She listed symptoms justifying the tests, but they were symptoms I never had. She is curt, opinionated and dismissive of questions, even refusing to tell possible side effects to a friend of mine (a new and now temporary patient of Williams), saying the friend didn't need to know them because then she'd just imagine them. I went to Williams knowing she had a terrible "bedside manner" but thinking that if she were competent it didn't matter much. However, it does, esp. when coupled with incompetence and over-prescribing, over-medicating, over-testing. I WISH I'D READ THESE OTHER COMMENTS before going to her. Beware. Stay away.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2009

Incompetant doctor. She's not into wellness, exercise or eating right, so she never asks about lifestyle changes to improve health. She has a prescription for everything. She ordered a urine culture while I was on antibiotics which is a waste of money and time since no infection would show up while on antibiotics. She wanted me to stop seeing my asthma specialist and see her instead, change my meds that were working okay, and told me lung function tests were not necessary, which is outrageously wrong. Then she told me I might have bladder cancer when I complained about frequent urination, so I went to a urologist and no bladder cancer. That was it. No more. What an incompetant and poor excuse for a doctor.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2009

Dr. Cleo Tsolakoglou-Williams's Credentials

• Univ De Salamanca, Fac De Med, Salamanca, Spain (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Pasadena, CA