Ratings for Dr. Choong-Hyun C. Lee

I needed a crown, and wanted to save some cash. My dentist is not a "preferred provider" with my insurance" and Dr. Lee is. The whole experience was horrible. From a far from friendly receptionist, to a inexperienced dental assistant, and Dr. Lee, although very friendly, let me walk out the door knowing that he had botched my crown. He told me that to make it fit properly he had to grind the crown very thin but it should be O.K. Well it was not. I could feel with my tongue that there was a whole at the base of the crown. When my normal dentist inspected it, he wanted to replace it, stating that food will lodge in the hole and sooner or later I will have to have a root canal because of it. He was dumbfounded that Dr. Lee let me walk out the door with such an improper fit. The options for preferred providers in Bellingham is a joke, but if you have to use one, I recommend you try one of the other jokers.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2010

Dr. Choong-Hyun C. Lee's Credentials

• Univ Of Chicago, Pritzker Sch Of Med, Chicago Il 60637 (Grad. 2001)

MB Health