Ratings for Dr. Joanne E. Ruch

Only got to see her twice as Humana did not contract with this group for 2014. I found her to be knowledgable, very open and caring. Very unhappy that I can't go there any more.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2014

Awful follow up. I had to call the office 4 times to get my procedure scheduled at the hospital. This was 3 weeks ago and still no call back with results. Dr. Ruch's assistant, Julie, is rude and very unprofessional. Very poor team. Avoid if possible!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2013

Very helpful, good knowledge base. Really cares about her patients. Very smart. Staff is very helpful. Would send my friends and family to her.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2010

caring, spends time with you, usually on time, good sense of humor.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2010

Not a very good bedside manner. Does not return phone calls punctually. Has a condescending manner about her which is especially more difficult if you are elderly or have cognitive difficulties. Makes recommendations and judgments on your life choices for you while giving you guilt-feelings about why you should choose other avenues for your own health and safety. In my experience, she did not follow through with a year long blood clot caused by an infected IV from the hospital that she sent me to. As a result, I was on coumadine for almost an entire year and had to call and remind her to call in to make appointments for my pro-time levels and my ultra-sounds. She primarily had her nurse practitioner call me, Julie. The reason I left her practice were many things, but the way in which I was treated by her and her office staff (primarily herseflf and Julie) the final time that I was there was appalling. I was very happy that I had witnesses.Avoid her if you can!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2010

Dr. Joanne E. Ruch's Credentials

• Rush Medical College Of Rush University (Grad. 1992)

Delta Dental