Ratings for Dr. Thomas H. Oliver

If you want to be treated a like a number. Left in pain after surgery. Never being properly informed of what is occurring during the ordeal, combined with a a staff that shuffles you along like a bleeping car-part on an assembly line...sure, go ahead and choose him as your primary.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

Horrible experience. I never got to see Dr. Oliver because I was given to a very unprofessional PA that wanted to belittle my issues and compare me to her son who was 20 years my junior. Then on the follow-up, Oliver decided that it was time for his vacation instead of honoring my time and commitment, since I had to ask off work to see him. This was after the 30 minute wait in the waiting room full of fellow angry patients who were waiting ungodly times as well. I found a good doctor who didn't embarrass me. When his office asked for my records (they drew 5 vials of blood!) so he wouldn't have to repeat the test, his office took their sweet time getting it to him. The PA also tried to claim I had an issue with my liver, which my new doctor has found NO evidence of and is treating my problem.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

Dr. Oliver and his staff were very kind, cheerful and friendly. They made an uncomfortable procedure almost pleasant.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2011

Dr. Thomas H. Oliver's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1985)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal