Ratings for Dr. Patricia Campbell

She is the best Dr. out there i wish i lived closer to her than i do.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

While the other doctors in the North Battleford office failed my mother. Dr P Campbell went above and beyond to find what was wrong with my mother. One of the other negligent Doctors actually told my mother she should see a psychiatrist. If he would have looked further and paid attention he would have noticed my mothers right kidney was not functioning at all. Thanks Dr. Campbell for being the doctor my mom needed and really listened.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

Dr. Campbell is one of the kindest, most sincere doctors I have ever been to. She listens, doesn't rush you and doesn't hesistate to refer you to a specialist immediately if she thinks it's necessary (instead of having to ask to have that done!).

flag | Submitted November 15, 2013

The best Doctor I have seen since my original Doctor passed. An excellent memory and actually listened to what I told her. After being told by other doctors that there was nothing wrong with me, she found the problem very quickly. She has moved to North Battleford and that is a sad thing for her patients in Prince Albert. A great Doctor!!!!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2013

Dr. Campbell is the best Doctor I have ever had. I cannot say enough good things about her. She is professional, personable, compassionate, encouraging, and very knowledgeable. Sadly, she is leaving Prince Albert and moving to Battleford. That city will be a sunnier, better place because of her. She will be very missed.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2012

Wow what a doctor and a very nice person other doctors I have had have made me feel stupid and never make me feel better.Dr. Campbell takes the time to talk about your problem and makes you feel well most times on the first visit.She is great.It is sad that she will be moving to North battelford it will be very hard to replace her and I'm sure my health will go down hill.I may have to move if I can't find a doctor like her she is loved and well respected by my family and me.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2012

She was very polite and listened to me and immediately offered solutions. Unfortunately she is almost in impossible to see, postpones appointments and tends to treat only one thing at a time.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2012

Both my wife and I go to dr.C She make sure you are looked after. She get you to the people who should be in the KNOW. Not Specialists getting rich and doing no good. This gal works for you, Thanks DR.Campbell

flag | Submitted April 4, 2012

I LOVE Dr.C. I would fold her up and carry her around in my pocket if I could. She listens to me and treats me as though I have a brain, and can recognize when something's not right in my own body. She makes a point of mentioning my weight loss every time she sees me (losing weight is a work in progress), which is such a personal, uplifting thing. It's been a LONG time since I have seen a doctor who is so obviously in the profession to HELP!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2012

I am a regular patient of Dr. Brits and Dr. Campbell. I was diagnosed with ulceritive colitis a few monthes ago after a couple of years with stomach problems. This summer I was hospitolized for over a month due to the disease. Dr. Britz and/or Dr. Campbell were there every day to see how I was doing. When I went in to the operating room to have a minor proceedure done Dr Campbell came in the operating room which was very comforting. I believe that whole office works as a team and I have never been so impressed by a group of individuals as I am with them. The attention I recieve from Dr Brits and Dr. Campbell when I see them actually shows what great doctors they are and how much they really care. THANKS DOCS

flag | Submitted November 21, 2011