Ratings for Dr. Anna Fong

Richmond Green is awesome. Great staff, friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Excellent service, excellent staff, kids friendly dentist.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

We are impressed with the lack of wait time which is typical at most Dental Offices. They don't try to bunch up lots of appointments and make patients wait. Dr. Anna is a perfectionist and does a very good job with fillings and other procedures. The hygienists are thorough and enjoy what they do!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

I've never had a good experience with dentists growing up. I had a lingering fear and stayed away from dentists for the most part. When I moved here, I grudgingly decided that I needed a dentist and used this site to find Dr. Fong. Since that day 6 years ago I've NEVER had a bad experience. From the front staff to the hygienists to Dr Fong herself it's been top notch. Everyone is so welcoming, happy and cheerful but not overly so. The advice I got was always thought out and made perfect sense to me. My wife and two children also go there. I'm really happy that my kids are growing up with a positive experience at the dentist. I would recommend her and her staff very highly. Thank you!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

Fairly new to this, recommended to me dental office. Had the pleasure to meet both Dr. Anna and Dr. Natalie, they are an excellent team, especially when handling me when I had to get freezing done. The process was quick and painless, they use something for the needles that warms it, and therefore hardly feel it. Thank you, I hate needles. My hygienists hands were also so gentle yet thorough, thanks Jenny. The staff so kind and efficient, thanks Richmond green dental care, I too will recommend your office.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

Dr.Anna Fong was great , she solved my problem and was very professional and thoughtful and her staff was very kind and helpful , I would highly recommend. , thank you Dr. Anna

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

Dr. Anna Fong is extremely unprofessional and cheap. She cares more about saving money than she does about the health of her patients. She had one other patient booked at the same time as me, therefore she was working two rooms at the same time. She was not washing her hands every time she went back and forth, therefore transferring viruses or bacteria. She was not changing her gloves, she would take them off and leave them on the tray and come back in the room and put the same gloves back on her hands. She kept playing with her dental magnifying glasses which she was probably doing with every patient after being in their bloody mouth, once again transferring all diseases from one patient to another. The job she did on my tooth was awful, I never even went back to fix it, it has been cutting my tongue for the longest time. Now, I fear going to anybody else since my experience with Dr. Anna Fong.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

Dr. Anna Fong

Dr. Anna Fong's response
We're very sorry to hear that this was your experience in our office. We do everything possible to provide each patient with outstanding service and a high standard of care. Please contact our office directly so that we can address your concerns. We'd welcome a chance to try to resolve this issue in person.

Submitted February 9, 2016

Dr Fong and her staff are great. They took me as a new patient on short notice, repaired my damaged retainer, and referred me to an Orthodontist for a more long term fix. The cleaning that was done at the same time was good as well. She took me again on short notice to deal with a broken filling, which was fixed the same day. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

Dr Anna Fong is a top rate dentist. Both the staff and her treated me well.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

We tried many ways to persuade my daughter to visit dentist, however she refused. This time when she gets into the office, she cries as usual, and staff are kind and nice to her. When we get in, she is really compelled by us (parents). At first Dr Anna tries to use a fun way to count her teeth for "warm up", but my girl doesn't want it. After nurse gave her a princess toothbrush, the atmosphere changed. She is interested to show how to brush, but still don't want people to touch/reach her mouth. Then after showing how to brush and Dr Anna take this opportunity to count her teeth and said"I think we just stop here", I felt so helpless at that time. I tried to ask my girl to try the special roller coaster seat without checking, she is still unhappy, so the Dr let her seat on my lap. Then Frozen movie is on, and my girl is interested, well and also Dr has a very nice name Anna, feel like Frozen princess is here to help! Also the nurse applies some "gloss", it should be Vaseline for my girl's lips, it makes her feel special. After all MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!! Thank you Dr Anna and you team! Well Done!!!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

Dr. Anna Fong's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Anna received her Bachelor of Science from the University of Toronto and is a graduate of the Case Western Reserve University D.D.S. program in Cleveland, Ohio. Following graduation Dr. Anna elected to pursue a year of residency to further improve her skills at the world-renowned Cleveland Clinic practicing under the guidance of the chief of staff Dr. Salvatore Esposito. Dr. Anna is an active member of the Ontario Dental Association, Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario and regularly participates in ongoing continuing education seminars to enhance her clinical skills. Her friendly and gentle manner is a consistent feedback theme from her patients. Dr. Anna is also fluent in Cantonese. Born and raised in Thornhill, Ontario Dr. Anna enjoys travelling, running, cycling, and yoga.

• English
  • Cantonese

• Case Western Reserve University (Grad. 2002)

• Dental implant surgery