Ratings for Dr. Brian Josephson

I have not visited this site in a while, and reading the comments in the few years since I was here makes me wonder how this man is still serving any community as a doctor. I have never been disrespected by any professional the way I was by this man, what an awful doctor and awful human being.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

Very condescending, body language showed he did not care and he looked at me like I was crazy. I looked very ill and was later diagnosed with chronic Lyme disease, the same disease as Yolanda Hadid, Avril Lavigne and Tommy Hilfiger's daughter. He could not diagnose me and only did tests if I asked for them. No compassion, felt very judged.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

how did this condescending and incompetent man ever become a doctor

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Rude, unhelpful, uncaring, uninterested, misdiagnosed an autoimmune disease for over 7 months. Went through heck and deep depression due to his lack of caring, knowledge, effort. No idea how he is a doctor. I now travel 8 hrs to see a real doctor. Do not put your health and wellbeing at risk by seeking help from this man.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Would not repeat This man is condescending to his patients and does not listen. I left crying - have never been so mistreated by a doctor.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

unprofessional, bad receptionist. misplaced files.no follow up on test results do to misfiling information

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

Dont waste your time with this awful man. He is incompetent. I have no idea how he became a doctor in Canada.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

He was a locum when my family Dr. was away. I had an appointment for a medical. He basically just took my blood pressure , poked my stomach & requested blood work.....poorest medical I've ever had. .then he took me off my anti depressants. 2 days later I ended up in the emergency ward considering suicide. I wouldn't even take my dog to him !! Thank goodness the next time my family Dr. was away , he just closed his office.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

Dr. Josephson is a great doctor and has been taking care of my family for 2 years. He is always punctual and doesn't make us wait for our appointments and is very thorough in his examinations. I always feel better and reassured after leaving his office. Great doc!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

This is by far the worst doctor I have ever seen in my life. I suffered severe pain for 7 years while being constantly misdiagnosed under his care. After one visit to the Medicine Hat Hospital emergency room a different doctor spent 5 minutes with me and correctly diagnosed my condition. Additionally, Dr Josephson was extremely rude in my final visit to him. I have never been talked to in such a rude manner by a doctor in my life, I was shocked.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015