Ratings for Dr. Dorothy A. Carin

I saw this doctor as she was listed on my health plan and didn't have a 3 week waiting list. She was very disinterested, asked me some of the same questions twice, and acted annoyed that I hadn't filled out their 7 page (front and back) medical history in 5 minutes. Acted like she would've been anywhere than talking to or examining me, pretty apathetic bedside manner. Then to top things off, she sends my labs to an outpatient hospital instead of just Quest (or someplace like that) without even telling me she was going to do so. I end up owing between $100-150 now for test I could have done at the Portland clinic for 1/3 of that. Also her nurse had the same attitude and wasn't much good at taking blood whatsoever. Receptionist was nice though. But I would most definitely not recommend her or return, there are too many "good" doctors out there who actually give a damn.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2010

Dr. Dorothy A. Carin's Credentials

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 1996)