Ratings for Dr. Dao Nguyen

she has a lack of time management; I had to wait more than one hour in her office and finished in 5 mins witout any resolution. her service as a doctor is terrible who is supposes to understand and listen a patient. She is very rude and does not respect a patient circumstance and time.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

Amazing Dr!!! Very knowledgeable!!! However had to wait over an hour for both appts I had!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Nguyen by my GP. I had my consultation and the office staff was friendly and re assuring, as was Dr Nguyen. On the day of my surgery was a major snow storm and i was afraid it would be cancelled as I barely made it to the hospital myself. Dr Nguyen reassured me she wouldn't have missed it! I can see how some people may say she is abrupt, i think it is being mistaken for her down to business attitude. Dr Nguyen is focused on the surgery and taking it very seriously and I'm glad! I have to live with the results of my reduction and that is more important than remembering how much she smiled at me..(although she did smile a lot!) She is very confident and knowledgeable and even came into my room afterwards to check on me and said "have fun looking at all the new swimsuits!" with a wink, she's amazing. I have had 3 follow ups with no trouble of scheduling ( I even had to re schedule once with no trouble and a friendly attitude). Highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

I would rate this doctor if I could but I never got a chance to see her. I had an appointment thatbwas booked a month in advance, I had to take time off work and when I got there they told me they had cancelled my appointment the day before. No one bothered to call me and let me know. So unprofessional!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Dr. Nguyen is highly skilled and knowledgeable. She performed surgery on my hand and results, as judged by other professionals are excellent. She is efficient and personable - the latter a rare characteristic amongst hard working, time challenged medical professionals. I would always be delighted to give her my highest recommendation. Her office staff are very friendly and helpful as well.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

The Doctor performed surgery to remove an invasive melanoma under my eye and was fantastic. Although she had to perform a skin flap on one side of my face in order to remove all the cancer she is such a skilled surgeon that it healed quickly and most do not notice the scar from an over 10 inch incision. Nothing but praise for this Doctor.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

Went here for minor lump removal on my nose. Yes, she's straight to the point but not rude or uncaring. I explained my needle phobia and she took extra care to check up on me and had a nurse to look after me. The work was perfect and there is no scaring. She's busy but definitely took the time to be human with me. They slotted me in to a tight schedule and warned me beforehand that I'd likely have to wait but that's normal! This isn't a private dental clinic full of hygienists doing routine cleanings, it's a surgical centre!!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2016

I had ovarian cancer 3.5 years ago which left me with a botched scar and a tether of scar tissue that pulled in and created a second belly button. Horrible! I saw Dr. Nguyen for this recently and she surgically resected the top half of the scar only on my request. She did an awesome job and made a dramatic improvement to how I look in a bathing suit or underwear. I am grateful to her for her natural talent in her field. I can see what others are complaining about here, she is abrupt and straight forward she is not rude. She tells it as it is and in the end everything she told me was correct. She isn't a "hand holder" if that's what you are looking for but she is a gifted surgeon. I'm very pleased with her work and that's the bottom line for me.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

My worst experience ever. She should not be a doctor/surgeon, she should not deal with people. She is rude and has no bedside manners. She does not care about your opinion. I definitely do not understand why I had to go through such a traumatic experience.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

I had a breast reduction with Dr, Nguyen for asymmetrical breasts and she was wonderful! I have nothing but positive things to say about her. She is very professional and patient with me the day of surgery. Her work really reflects how thorough she is . There are many comments on here who say negative things about her but I strongly disagree. She was extremely friendly and listened to all of my questions and concerns. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016