Ratings for Dr. Ramin Azghandi

I am in my late 40s and i have been missing my two lateral incisors since childhood. Dr. Azghandi performed a bone graft surgery for me last week to prepare my upper jaw for the placement of two implants. I was so impressed with the results. I typically bruise very easily but I experienced no discoloration. I had minimal swelling and was back to my normal routine by the fifth day after surgery. He performed the surgery in such a way that no scarring shows when I smile. He did an amazing job and I would highly recommend him for any periodontal procedure. Elizabeth, his front office assistant, was extremely helpful. His clinical assistant, Sara, was very sweet and made the whole experience very manageable.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2013

Dr. Azghandi squeezed me into his schedule to extract an infected tooth. I have had many dental procedures over the years by other dentists(root canals, periodontal work, tooth extraction).This was definitely the BEST experience. Dr. Azghandi took the time to come to the reception room and introduce himself while I was waiting. He explained everything very thorougly to me. Dr. Azghandi was very kind, gentle, and reassuring. He uses a vibrating device(like a rubber wand) in your mouth while he is giving novacaine to decrease the pain. He made sure I was very numb before extracting the tooth. I didn't even feel the tooth coming out! Dr. Azghadi spent a lot of time answering my questions and giving me followup instructions. I was very impressed by his compassion, professionalism and expertise. His office staff was also very nice. I am often anxious before dental procedures. Dr. Azghandi will be doing my dental implant and I feel very comfortable about it. I would definitely recommend him!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2012

The Azghandi team was very courteous and accommodating. Dr. Azghandi was extremely professional. He helped to reduce patient anxiety by clearly and most importantly, patiently communicating the process involved throughout the procedure. He went the extra mile to ensure that his patient was not only informed, but also as comfortable and as pain free as possible.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2012

I recently had an implant and I was very relieved and pleased that Dr. Azghandi made it virtually a painless experience! The info he and his staff provided in advance of procedure was most professional and put me at ease as I was not looking forward to getting implant. I would recommend him and his practice to anyone needing an implant.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012

The environment was very soothing as the office selected the best soft music. The staff were professional. Dr. Azghandi was very friendly, kind and spent a lot of time explaining all the procedures and the risks. He was excellent in keeping my son calm during the surgery. He event pointed out things that he was finding out during the surgery. He was the kindest, most compassionate doctor I have ever visited. What was even more impressive was that he provided his cell number for us to contact him directly. That was totally unheard of. He himself called me to follow-up on my son's condition when he found out he was having a lot of pain. I would totally recommend this Dr. to all.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2012

It was a very pleasant experience from the start which had very soothing environment with nice relaxing music. Dr. Azghandi was very knowledgeable and he spent a lot of time explaining, making the patient and the mother feel very comfortable and he was extremely caring. Dr. kept comforting my 17 year old son throughout the surgery. His surgery work was exceptional! We did not have to wait a long time and I highly recommend him for anyone.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012

Dr. Azghandi is incredibly knowledgable, personable, and professional! He made my gum graft surgery a manageable experience, and it turned out beautifully!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2012

Dr. Azghandi and his staff are very professional and knowledgeable. He is an excellent Periodontist who is very caring and comforting; makes patients feel safe and confident they are receiving the best care possible. I was very impressed by his outstanding chairside manner and in-depth knowledge. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2012

Dr. Azghandi and his staff were great - made the surgical procedure I had as pleasent as possible. The work was professional and complete. I would recommend this office to any one needing peridontal care.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

Outstanding staff! Puctual, helpful, insightful! Not often you hear this - it was a great experience. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2012