Ratings for Dr. Ramin Azghandi

I had a nightmare day with Dr. Ramin Azghandi. My gym grafting surgery on 5 teeth suppose to be today with nitrous oxide gas anesthesia. Dr. Ramin Azghandi denied ever promising me such anesthesia. Gave me 2.5 mg Lozerapam got the price of $250 ?!? I felt upset because I had expectations already for gas anesthesia (had the same surgery 20 years ago and trauma associated it). Then I tried to calm done as much as I can and to accept that things are the way they are. Rather than procedeeing with the surgery, Dr. Ramin Azghandi, refused to perform the surgery and basically kicked me out of his office, without any further recommendation. He didn't even talk to me face to face but sent another doctor and nurse to let me know that is better if I leave and look for somebody else. All of that happened after he stuffed me with 2.5 mg Lozerapam. So I took all that poison for nothing. My day got lost. I cancelled from work for the rest of the month. Made plans, only according to medical procedure. I will never recommend Dr. Ramin Azghandi to anyone else. Horrible service, no consideration for the patient, no empathy. It's all about money.

Submitted December 17, 2014

I wanted to write how extremely happy i am with Dr. Azghandi's work from start to finish. He is a true professional and an expert in his field. His customer service and his staff were nice and kind to me . I had 3 implants done in my entire left side . everything has been way over my expectation. He really helped me improve my well being and i feel great , through the procedure he explained everything to me and gave me assurance ,and the result's Were really wonderful i could not be happier. i would highly recommend him to family or friends , and most likely continue using his services in the future , thanks again for everything ,thanks for improving my life.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

Excellent doctor. Dr. Azghandi has an excellent bedside manner, makes the patient feel at ease, and is clear in explaining the procedure. The work he performed was excellent and he was able to do the least invasive procedure after analyzing the situation. Highly recommend this doctor!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2013

Dr. Azghandi is professional and knowledgeable. He took time to explain the procedure in detail and has a great bedside manner. I appreciated his caring attitude, evidenced by his great concern for his patients' comfort. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. I highly recommend Dr. Azghandi to anyone in need of a periodontist!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

I had a great customer/patient experience with Dr. Azghandi at Ideal Dental Solutions. I appreciate the proactive communication throughout the entire procedure. Extremely pleased.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

Dr. Azghandi did a wonderful job on my dental surgery and I highly recommend him for his expertise. It was a very smooth process and I am healing very quickly by following all his protocol and experienced minimal pain. The entire staff was also very helpful.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

My experience with Dr. Azghandi was absolutely wonderful! You can expect to meet someone who is very knowledgeable, considerate and professional. He will put you at ease and erase any apprehension you have about your periodontal requirements. Take my word when I say don’t pass up the opportunity to get great service. I am an active duty officer and I received his services by choice! I would do it again, without reservation, and highly recommend Dr. Azghandi to you. It’s a decision you will be grateful for making!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

I had gum grafting done on 2 teeth by Dr. Azghandi. He has wonderful old fashioned bed-side manner. Informed me of the procedure, explained and offered different methods of sedation. Very professional and did EXCELLENT job with perfect results. Was honest and up front about the procedure and offered sugestions to help with healing, etc. His staff called in my prescriptions before I even left his office after surgery.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013

After much hesitation, I finally got my dental implant. The information I received from Dr. Azghandi was clear and convincing. Very professional and cordial. Everything was done the way he described it. Glad I made a well informed decision. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013

Dr. Azghandi - Did a great job of explaining the procedures and the expected level of discomfort. He was very attentive to my pain threshold and always asked how I was doing. I highly recommend Dr. Azghandi. The follow up after the procedure was excellent. Thank You Dr. Azghandi

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013