Ratings for Dr. Rusanna Mitchell

Front office staff are abrupt on the phone and in person and often on hold for long periods. . Doctor doesn't pay attention to detail - it happens repeatedly with respect to issues, prescriptions, follow up. She is friendly but rushes things and it feels like she and her staff really don't care. Actively looking for another doctor.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

I feel rushed sometimes and explanations are done quickly. Still, her diagnostic ability and the specialists she knows are first rate. I know she cares about my health and invests the time if needed. The office is well staffed and the building has a lab and pharmacy on site.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

I like her she is good. Very friendly and she knows what she is talking about

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

She used to be our family doctor, but we always had to wait for about an hour past the appointment time and never spend more than 5 minutes with us, which is not enough to diagnose an illness correctly. Despite her friendly manner, unfortunately, she was not particularly helpful to our family. We are getting much better care from a nearby walk-in clinic now.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

A young doctor whom I have seen improve and gain knowledge and experience since she started her practice here in Vancouver while maintaining a refreshingly friendly and caring attitude.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Horrible doctor. She told me I had a virus and pushed pills on me. I knew that I didn't have that specific virus and that my symptoms were of something else. I find that she just wants to get out of the Dr's office to see the next patient. She emphasizes and enforces the 2 question policy. She is not a true hero, not some one with a good heart. She does this for money not out of the goodness of her heart.

Submitted May 13, 2017

I am really pleased with Dr. Mitchell's performance as she has looked after my daughter since she moved to Vancouver. I recommended my daughter to see Dr. Mitchell because this particular doctor was trained at the University of Alberta for her MSc and residency in family medicine, and we are very proud that she has come through our institution to become one of the top family doctors in Vancouver. I fully trust her in looking after my daughter and making sure that she is kept in good health while I am based in Edmonton. Highly recommended to anyone who feels they need a doctor who will provide full attention and high quality medical care.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

Dr, Mitchell is a very nice Dr. although i think she may have too may patient's too hard to make an appointment with her if you want to see her the same week. I always feel like i am not fully taken care of when i see her always feel like i am rushed so she can see her next patient. Too bad she is nice but not a good Dr. me and my family left her practice and now have a wonderful Dr. that listens and never rushes me out!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Dr. Mitchell is very friendly and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

When and if I can get In to see her, she's great. However, in the past year or so I've needed to see her a few times and have been told they are booking 2 weeks in advance. This is fine if I needed Prescriptions or a physical. But, when I need to see her for anything else pertinent, I'm told to go to emergency or a mediclinic. What is the point if having a family doctor if so can't get in to see her? I am now forced to look for another doctor because if her inaccessibility. Pity, she's good.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016