Ratings for Dr. C. Ranjan Nath, MD

I am a new patient of Dr. Nath's and was strongly recommended to see him by my NYC general practitioner who told me that my severe case of diabetes could be in no better hands than Dr. Nath. In spite of all his success and the many awards and plaques I observed at his office , I found him to be so warm mild and humble. Dr. Nath is A truly caring and kind soul who deeply cares about his patients. He is so knowledgable but is able to get his message across in a way that is understandable to someone like myself who has no medical background. He spent over 45 minutes with me and made me feel like I was his top priority despite a packed office. Thank you Dr. Nath, I am so blessed to have this ever so impressive man as my endocrinologist.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

So grateful to have Dr.Nath as my endocrinologist, he's the best!!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2016

My wife and I highly recommend Dr.Nath. He is a well-read, caring, compassionate intellectual who goes above and beyond for his patients.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2015

I have been long-standing patient of Dr.Nath for more than 10 years now. Having been with him from his days at Docs to Phelps and now his primary Fishkill office location I have remained with the him as my specialist for my endocrine disorder because of his top-notch medical care and treatment. Not only does he provide superior medical treatment and patient care but he is charismatic and rather charming. It is always an absolute pleasure to see Dr.Nath. I owe my continued health and well-being to my favorite physician, Dr.Nath. He is a true gem in his profession and a gentleman too!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

In my opinion, physicians of Dr.Nath's caliber are one in a thousand. After relocating to New York several years ago I have been in search of a specialist to cater to my health problems. I was recommended to see Dr.Nath by a friend who claimed that he was the best of the best. I couldn't agree more with this! Doctor Nath has gone above and beyond my highest of expectations!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2013

Doctor Nath is an experienced and wise physician who I am indebted to for life. I owe my improved health his excellent medical care over the years. A+ doctor

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013

Dr.Nath and his staff are truly one of a kind. Dr.Nath is the most knowledgeable and intelligent physician I have seen in years. He spends a great deal of time with you, is extremely personable and an excellent listener. I highly recommend Dr.Nath and it comes to me as no surprise why he is always so busy.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2011

Left a message with staff for a prescription refill a week before it ran out. Then it ran out 5 days later. I've called everyday to have my wife's medication refilled and we're now going on 8 days without Dr. Nath responding. Each time I called, the staff apologized up and down but gives me no way of reaching him. I'm sorry but that's simply unacceptable behavior. Once I finally do get her prescription filled (if I have to drive to his home myself), she'll be switching Doctors.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

I have been a loyal patron of Dr.nath's for over 10 years now and he is certainly one of the best endocrinologists in the nation which explains the high profile/celebrity patients who frequently visit his practice. Dr. Nath is the best!!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2011

Dr. Nath is competent, knowledgeable and listens to you. He may be a little late in appointments, but that's because he gives 100% of his time and energy to assist you. He and his staff are great.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2010

Dr. C. Ranjan Nath, MD's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. C. Ranjan Nath, MD is a distinguished Endocrinologist with over 20 yrs. of medical experience and offices in both Westchester County and Dutchess County, NY. During this time span, Dr. Nath has been treating medical disorders including Diabetes Mellitus (Type I and Type II), Metabolic Syndrome, Hypertension, Hypercholesterolemia, Thyroid disorders, PCOS, Hypogonadism, Osteoporosis and Neuroendocrine Disorders such as Pituitary tumors. As the Founder/Medical Director of the Diabetes and Metabolism Center at Phelps Memorial Hospital and former director of the Lipid Clinic at one of the nation's leading medical research institutions-Rockefeller University, Dr. Nath's realm of expertise extends well beyond exclusively endocrine disorders and deep into the field of cardiology where he has also been tending to patients with related cardiac complications. Dr.Nath's prioritization of patient well-being and unwavering adherence to his "patient first" philosophy encapsulate core values largely responsible for a nationally recognized private practice offering the highest caliber of medical care to patients who have increasingly sought out Dr.Nath's expertise over the past two decades. Having appeared on various national media outlets including CBS news, ABC News and NBC news as a featured medical guest and accrued multiple noteworthy accolades of distinction in recognition of his superior patient care, Dr. Nath is widely regarded as a leading physician at the forefront of his field, integrating warm, compassionate, personalized and proactive medical treatment with comprehensive disease management Primary Office Location : 4 Nancy Court, Suite 2, Wappingers Falls, NY 12590 (Dutchess County Office Location) Office Phone: 1845-896-0008 Secondary Office Location: 200 B Veterans Road, Suite 12 Upper Level, Yorktown Heights, NY 10598 (Westchester County Office Location) Office Phone: 914-302-7780 For more info please visit the medical office website of Dr. C. Ranjan Nath, MD at WWW.DRNATHMD.COM

• English
  • Italian

• Medical School at Kasturba Medical College Manipal (Grad. 1988)
  • Rockefeller University (Grad. 1993)

• Hyperglycemia in diabetes
  • Type 2 diabetes
  • Type 1 diabetes
  • Thyroid nodules
  • Hyperparathyroidism
  • Hypercalcemia
  • Cardiomyopathy
  • Electrocardiogram (ECG or EKG)
  • High cholesterol
  • High blood pressure (hypertension)
  • Osteoporosis
  • Gout
  • Male hypogonadism
  • Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
  • Gestational diabetes
  • Pituitary tumors
  • Heart disease
  • Tachycardia
  • Obesity
  • Hypoglycemia
  • Low blood pressure (hypotension)
  • Thyroid cancer
  • Hyperthyroidism (overactive thyroid)
  • Hypothyroidism (underactive thyroid)
  • Hypoparathyroidism
  • Heart attack
  • Heartburn

• Top Endocrinologist in NY State
  • Patient’s Choice Award for Highest Overall Patient Satisfaction
  • Westchester County, NY PROCLAIMS JUNE 19th "DR. NATH DAY"
  • The Leading Physicians of the World Award