Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey S. Brooks

Dr. Brooks replaced the joint in my big toe that had been locked up and painful to walk on in February of 2004. This operation was and continues to be a great success as the pain in gone and I can walk and locomote as well as before my toe was injured.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2013

Dr. Brooks was great with the initial appointment. However, he did not live up to that initial experience. He was rude, unimpressive and disrespectful. His staff was not helpful in scheduling appointments. He showed up 20 min late to an appointment stayed for <3min to tell me info that could have been delivered via telephone--I drove 100+ miles to get to the office and he knew that. After scheduling a procedure when I would not have to miss school or work, he canceled 6 days prior because he was suddenly going out of town. He acted like he knew what he was doing but I think my problem was beyond his specialty and he was unwilling to admit that and instead was just "going fishing" for answers. Very disappointing.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2010

Dr. Jeffrey S. Brooks's Credentials

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1974)