Ratings for Dr. Greg Stranges

Did not go over any of the risks after surgery, did not know what to expect and my husband died three weeks after surgery due to a blood clot.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

I had a menisus repair done by Dr. Stranges and his team 4 weeks ago and found Dr. Stranges and his staff to be very professional throughout the consultation, surgery and the post op. He spent the time to discuss the process and options available to me. I found him to be very friendly and would recommend him to anyone that is looking for a professional in this field who will give you an honest assessment and what to expect post op.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Fantastic in every way. Meniscus repair surgery and recovery were great. Professional, friendly man.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

Very professional runned clinic. All very helpful and knowledgable. I honestly felt like I mattered to them. Keep up the great team work.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2016

ACL & Menisci repaired. I would recommend Dr. Stranges and his team.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

just had a meniscal repair done. Dr. Stranges was great!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

Major shoulder rebuild! Dr. Stranges and his team where bang on with description of recovery a very good surgeon

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Dr. Stranges has a professional and positive attitude. Did a great job on ACL reconstruction and meniscectomy.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

Dr. Stranges is an outstanding doctor! He answers any questions you might have with an honest answer and doesnt sugar coat anything. I am thankful everyday for the work he put in on my knee after my accident. I would recommend him a thousand times over - the business of his office speaks volumes!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

Dr. Stranges is great. Unlike some other doctors at pan am he'll take the time to answer your questions. Any worries you may have will be put at ease. I postponed my surgery for 2 years because the doctor i had before wouldn't explain anything to me. I'm 2 weeks out of acl and torn meniscus surgery. i was doing great till 3 days after surgery i felt a pop in the back of my leg. hurt like crazy for 5 days so that pushed my rehab back still i pretty much have full extension now and almost full flex. His nurses and his understudy are amazing as well. I truly believe he is one of the best if not the best knee surgeon in Winnipeg. Just a little tip make sure you ask lots of question before your surgery. Everything you can think of. The only problem with him is he's in high demand and next to impossible to talk to after surgery unless you have an appointment. thats the only problem but as far as a surgeon to work on your knee i dont think you'll find someone better.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2012