Ratings for Dr. David Collins

really wonderful doctor who has helped me with a complex arthritic condition

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Dr Collins was punctual and personable. He is very knowledgeable and willing to listen to concerns.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Hi scores on everything. I search hard for doctors like Dr. Collins, and I'm glad I have him on my team.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

Bernie you are fantastic thanks for all. Your job is NOT an easy one

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

Dr Collins is an exceptional person in every way..... Brilliant and compassionate. I feel very privileged to be under his care. His PA Bernie is efficient and extremely kind. Susi Owen. Vancouver

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

Dr. Collins has helped me immensely with my AS. He is extremely knowledgeable and quite personable. His secretary helps fit me in quickly if I have flare ups. I have waited extra time for him before but he has also fit me in early during his lunch break! I feel very fortunate to have him as my Rheumatologist.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

Best doctor ever! ................................................

flag | Submitted August 22, 2015

Dr. David Collins is totally awesome. I take my Dad to see him and my father is extremely hard of hearing. Dr. Collins takes the time to make sure Dad and I understand totally what is going on and what his plan of action is. Most impressed that Dr. Collins calls me when Dad's Lab reports are not so good. In fact, he called me to tell me to take my dad to the hospital here in Chilliwack asap when Dad's Kidney levels were very poor. Our family doc hadn't even bothered to let us know. I credit Dr. Collins with saving my dad from Kidney Dialysis through this phone call! Bernie, his office gal is also wonderful. We could n't ask for a more attentive and intelligent and caring physician for Dad's RA!!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

Dr Collins has been my RA doctor for the past two years and during this time I've always found him to be friendly and caring. There's no doubt that he's a busy guy but he always takes the time to explain things and is genuinely concerned with my progress. I would not hesitate to refer him to anyone suffering from RA. He's one of the good guys.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

Dr. Collins always took the time to figure out problems I was dealing with. He always answered any concerns I had. In the fast paced world it's nice to have a doctor that takes the necessary time to explain everything. Thanks again, and I highly recommend Dr.Collins.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015