Ratings for Dr. David Collins

Bernie you are fantastic thanks for all. Your job is NOT an easy one

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

Dr Collins is an exceptional person in every way..... Brilliant and compassionate. I feel very privileged to be under his care. His PA Bernie is efficient and extremely kind. Susi Owen. Vancouver

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

Dr. Collins has helped me immensely with my AS. He is extremely knowledgeable and quite personable. His secretary helps fit me in quickly if I have flare ups. I have waited extra time for him before but he has also fit me in early during his lunch break! I feel very fortunate to have him as my Rheumatologist.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

Best doctor ever! ................................................

flag | Submitted August 22, 2015

Dr. David Collins is totally awesome. I take my Dad to see him and my father is extremely hard of hearing. Dr. Collins takes the time to make sure Dad and I understand totally what is going on and what his plan of action is. Most impressed that Dr. Collins calls me when Dad's Lab reports are not so good. In fact, he called me to tell me to take my dad to the hospital here in Chilliwack asap when Dad's Kidney levels were very poor. Our family doc hadn't even bothered to let us know. I credit Dr. Collins with saving my dad from Kidney Dialysis through this phone call! Bernie, his office gal is also wonderful. We could n't ask for a more attentive and intelligent and caring physician for Dad's RA!!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

Dr Collins has been my RA doctor for the past two years and during this time I've always found him to be friendly and caring. There's no doubt that he's a busy guy but he always takes the time to explain things and is genuinely concerned with my progress. I would not hesitate to refer him to anyone suffering from RA. He's one of the good guys.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

Dr. Collins always took the time to figure out problems I was dealing with. He always answered any concerns I had. In the fast paced world it's nice to have a doctor that takes the necessary time to explain everything. Thanks again, and I highly recommend Dr.Collins.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

Dr. Collins was very friendly and knowledgeable. He made me feel at ease by explaining what he was doing during tests. Very considerate and thorough.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Collins for a number of years. I have found him to be compassionate, respectful, intelligent and caring. Like others, I have spent time in the waiting room however once in the exam room I would have his full attention, knowledge and patience. I like that he always tells me what he is thinking even if it is something I might not want to hear at the time. He is very intelligent and keeps abreast of all the latest developments in arthritis treatment. Even though his office is in Vancouver, he regularly travels to more rural areas for appointments saving his patients the trouble of a longer commute. I feel so grateful to have Dr. Collins as one of my team of caregivers!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2012

Dr.Collins was my second opinion, and is now my regular Rheumatologist, I found him compassionate and intelligent, yes the wait is sometimes long, but worth the wait. I wouldn't expect him to be on perfect time as each patient visit is varying in length and I found he does not rush. Sorry to hear a few feel that way, but maybe he was behind that day with patients that unexpectably took longer. I heard a few people in the waiting area complaining about the time, I am sure he already knew, and probably was trying to catch up without rushing. That can't be easy to please all the patients! Also, My husband came in a visit with me one time and was feeling frustrated already with my health and got somewhat excited wanting Dr. Collins to have all the answers, Dr. Collins remained calm and professional! I continue to see him, I find him easy to talk to and knowledgable, and I believe he does care about his patients!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2012