Ratings for Dr. Lloyd Hoffman

I needed an implant and my husband had gone to Dr Hoffman several years ago for his. He highly recommended him. Being a little anxious about getting an implant I have to say that Dr. Hoffman put me at ease from our first meeting. He took the time to explain the procedure step by step. I knew exactly what to expect. Every appointment I felt very comfortable. He is very knowledgeable and very professional. The staff is so nice too. Very well organized office with people who care. I would like to thank Dr Hoffman for his hard work and dedication. Oh and his good nature and sense of humour! I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

After finding out from my dentist that I had receding gums and would need a gum graft I was referred to doctor Hoffman's office. Dr. Hoffman was very kind and helpful during my first appointment as he explained the steps involved with the gum graft and what exactly was wrong with my gums. Going into the surgery I was scared because I don't deal well with pain but the fear was not needed as Dr. Hoffman talked to me through the entire process and I felt nearly nothing during the procedure. The recovery was very easy . I had nearly no swelling and I didn't even have to take the pain meds. Dr.hoffman called me later that evening to see how I was doing and go over the side effects I may get such as swelling and what not. The surgery was a very easy going and painless experience! I even went to work the next day! My experience with DR. Hoffman was excellent and I will certainly be calling him if I have any future gum related issues!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Dr Hoffman is wonderful, very professional yet extremely personable. I highly recommend him. I had gums surgery and will have to have implants. I had no pain or discomfort from the surgery and expect the implants to go smoothly.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

I would speak highly of Dr. Hoffman. I am a doctor myself, and I think he is very efficient, knowledgeable, and kind. His staff are very helpful. His office is neat and tidy, and he is very hi-teched! I had a tooth implant by him; my wife had one done years ago too. No pain whatsoever! An excellent doctor!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

I had the pleasure of working with Dr. Hoffman years ago through his downtown Toronto location. I also filled in at the Richmond Hill location on a couple of occasions. As someone who assisted him, I can honestly say he is an amazing doctor. He stays up to date on all the latest research and technologies. He loves to explain to his patients the process, which in turn I found puts them more at ease. He is always willing to teach his assistants, and have them become more and more knowledgeable about the procedures. He is also almost always smiling. I enjoyed my time working with Dr. Hoffman and I am ever in need of perio work for myself or my family I/we will go to him. ~Jen Siokalo

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

I've gone through a lot of pain with my teeth and I fear dentists because of the harm and pain that has been caused. I was extremely lucky to find Dr Hoffman. He is kind and compassionate but, most important he knows what he is doing. I had gum grafting done and experienced very little pain. I did not have to take anything for it. He did an amazing job. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Over the past 18 months Dr. Hoffman has performed several extractions, grafts and implants. These are costly procedures but the benefits outweigh cost, particularly when the specialist is the caliber of Dr. Hoffman. The staff are equally friendly and professional. Appointments are kept on time which is unheard of in the medical community.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

Dr Hoffman knows what he's doing and in spite of having a pin drilled into my jaw, I didn't really mind going there. The Dr and staff were friendly and totally efficient. There was never a wait time and the offices are modern and clean. If I ever need dental surgery again, I will ask my dentist to refer me to Dr Hoffman.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2016

This morning, I had my third grafting procedure done with Dr. Hoffman. If you need to see a periodontist and you're from the GTA, go to Dr. Hoffman! No one likes to have dental surgery, and I'm no exception. When you walk in, you're greeted by his extremely competent receptionist Stephanie. Stephanie explained the procedure, made sure I was comfortable, and explained post-op instructions. She is extremely organized. I saw Dr. Hoffman at the beginning of March for a consultation, and was given an appointment for surgery three weeks later. He is always on time and never runs late. During the surgery, he always makes sure you're comfortable and cracks jokes. The night of your procedure, he calls your house to check up on you. Dr. Hoffman's office is by far the friendliest, most competent and most efficient doctor's office I've ever been to. He is extremely talented in what he does. If you need to have a gum graft done, look no where else!!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

Lloyd Hoffman is the only periodontist that my dentist (Dr. Gershon Green) refers his patients to. I avoided having gum grafts for 8 years after hearing horror stories of painful postoperative recoveries and reluctantly went to DR. Hoffman. I have to say the experience was pain free ( I had a bottle of Tylenol 3's that I never used!) In fact after having 8 teeth done I went straight to work pain free and he even called me in the evening to see how I was doing. Lloyd Hoffman is not only a technically proficient Periodontist but his interpersonal skills are superlative. He also has a great sense of humour so we were trading wise cracks every visit. I've referred many of my friends and colleagues to him. DL

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016