Ratings for Dr. Lloyd Hoffman

Dr Hoffman knows what he's doing and in spite of having a pin drilled into my jaw, I didn't really mind going there. The Dr and staff were friendly and totally efficient. There was never a wait time and the offices are modern and clean. If I ever need dental surgery again, I will ask my dentist to refer me to Dr Hoffman.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2016

This morning, I had my third grafting procedure done with Dr. Hoffman. If you need to see a periodontist and you're from the GTA, go to Dr. Hoffman! No one likes to have dental surgery, and I'm no exception. When you walk in, you're greeted by his extremely competent receptionist Stephanie. Stephanie explained the procedure, made sure I was comfortable, and explained post-op instructions. She is extremely organized. I saw Dr. Hoffman at the beginning of March for a consultation, and was given an appointment for surgery three weeks later. He is always on time and never runs late. During the surgery, he always makes sure you're comfortable and cracks jokes. The night of your procedure, he calls your house to check up on you. Dr. Hoffman's office is by far the friendliest, most competent and most efficient doctor's office I've ever been to. He is extremely talented in what he does. If you need to have a gum graft done, look no where else!!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

Lloyd Hoffman is the only periodontist that my dentist (Dr. Gershon Green) refers his patients to. I avoided having gum grafts for 8 years after hearing horror stories of painful postoperative recoveries and reluctantly went to DR. Hoffman. I have to say the experience was pain free ( I had a bottle of Tylenol 3's that I never used!) In fact after having 8 teeth done I went straight to work pain free and he even called me in the evening to see how I was doing. Lloyd Hoffman is not only a technically proficient Periodontist but his interpersonal skills are superlative. He also has a great sense of humour so we were trading wise cracks every visit. I've referred many of my friends and colleagues to him. DL

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

more then a periodontist, so caring, more like a friend. Dr Hoffman, knows his stuff, he explains everything he does and why. He is always updating his knowledge, can answer any question you may have, even ones you don't have. If you have to go to a periodontist, then go to Dr Hoffman, he will hold your hand thru your procedure

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

Dr. Hoffman is a great specialist and a great human. Did great job, cleaning the mess after another "doctor". The staff is very professional both the assistant and the receptionist. If u have smth really serious going on - go see this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Outstanding experiece. Dr. Hoffman did reconstructive surgery after a malignancy had been disovered and removed from my forehead. The complete professional known coordinated with Memorial Sloan Kettering. Closed a majoropening in my forehead without a graft and now a barely visible mark. He is knowledgeable, reasssuring and extremely able -- a complete professional. His medical and office suppprt is of the same caliber. I'm delighted with the results.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Very professional, skilled and personable gentleman. Patiently explains procedures and almost painlessly practices his craft. Runs a very efficient office. Almost looked forward to my visits! Would highly recommend his services.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2014

Wow, talk about great communication skills. Drew diagram of what was going on with my infected tooth, clearly explained options. Prepared quotes for different options. Office is clean, neat and tidy. Great follow up. Dr. Hoffman is the guy to see.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

Dr Hoffman and his staff are amzing and were very helpful throughout the gum surgery process.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2013

Today I had a gum surgery that I was afraid of for 6 years, its my front tooth. I was told by everybody around the city that gum surgery is very painfull prossidure and takes a very few weeks to recover, with Dc. Hoffman i felt no pain, by the time I came home frpm hia clinnique, I went dancing in my living room with my three little children, he is the Doctor that was given by God, he was born to be a doctor, so carying, he called after hours too see how I feel after his surgery, I never had such a service or treatment from any Doctor before. Thank you Dc. Hoffman for choosing the right proffession.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2012