Ratings for Dr. Lloyd Hoffman

I would speak highly of Dr. Hoffman. I am a doctor myself, and I think he is very efficient, knowledgeable, and kind. His staff are very helpful. His office is neat and tidy, and he is very hi-teched! I had a tooth implant by him; my wife had one done years ago too. No pain whatsoever! An excellent doctor!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

I had the pleasure of working with Dr. Hoffman years ago through his downtown Toronto location. I also filled in at the Richmond Hill location on a couple of occasions. As someone who assisted him, I can honestly say he is an amazing doctor. He stays up to date on all the latest research and technologies. He loves to explain to his patients the process, which in turn I found puts them more at ease. He is always willing to teach his assistants, and have them become more and more knowledgeable about the procedures. He is also almost always smiling. I enjoyed my time working with Dr. Hoffman and I am ever in need of perio work for myself or my family I/we will go to him. ~Jen Siokalo

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

I've gone through a lot of pain with my teeth and I fear dentists because of the harm and pain that has been caused. I was extremely lucky to find Dr Hoffman. He is kind and compassionate but, most important he knows what he is doing. I had gum grafting done and experienced very little pain. I did not have to take anything for it. He did an amazing job. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Over the past 18 months Dr. Hoffman has performed several extractions, grafts and implants. These are costly procedures but the benefits outweigh cost, particularly when the specialist is the caliber of Dr. Hoffman. The staff are equally friendly and professional. Appointments are kept on time which is unheard of in the medical community.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

Dr Hoffman knows what he's doing and in spite of having a pin drilled into my jaw, I didn't really mind going there. The Dr and staff were friendly and totally efficient. There was never a wait time and the offices are modern and clean. If I ever need dental surgery again, I will ask my dentist to refer me to Dr Hoffman.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2016

This morning, I had my third grafting procedure done with Dr. Hoffman. If you need to see a periodontist and you're from the GTA, go to Dr. Hoffman! No one likes to have dental surgery, and I'm no exception. When you walk in, you're greeted by his extremely competent receptionist Stephanie. Stephanie explained the procedure, made sure I was comfortable, and explained post-op instructions. She is extremely organized. I saw Dr. Hoffman at the beginning of March for a consultation, and was given an appointment for surgery three weeks later. He is always on time and never runs late. During the surgery, he always makes sure you're comfortable and cracks jokes. The night of your procedure, he calls your house to check up on you. Dr. Hoffman's office is by far the friendliest, most competent and most efficient doctor's office I've ever been to. He is extremely talented in what he does. If you need to have a gum graft done, look no where else!!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

Lloyd Hoffman is the only periodontist that my dentist (Dr. Gershon Green) refers his patients to. I avoided having gum grafts for 8 years after hearing horror stories of painful postoperative recoveries and reluctantly went to DR. Hoffman. I have to say the experience was pain free ( I had a bottle of Tylenol 3's that I never used!) In fact after having 8 teeth done I went straight to work pain free and he even called me in the evening to see how I was doing. Lloyd Hoffman is not only a technically proficient Periodontist but his interpersonal skills are superlative. He also has a great sense of humour so we were trading wise cracks every visit. I've referred many of my friends and colleagues to him. DL

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

more then a periodontist, so caring, more like a friend. Dr Hoffman, knows his stuff, he explains everything he does and why. He is always updating his knowledge, can answer any question you may have, even ones you don't have. If you have to go to a periodontist, then go to Dr Hoffman, he will hold your hand thru your procedure

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

Dr. Hoffman is a great specialist and a great human. Did great job, cleaning the mess after another "doctor". The staff is very professional both the assistant and the receptionist. If u have smth really serious going on - go see this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Outstanding experiece. Dr. Hoffman did reconstructive surgery after a malignancy had been disovered and removed from my forehead. The complete professional known coordinated with Memorial Sloan Kettering. Closed a majoropening in my forehead without a graft and now a barely visible mark. He is knowledgeable, reasssuring and extremely able -- a complete professional. His medical and office suppprt is of the same caliber. I'm delighted with the results.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015