You may also like

Lloyd Hoffman is the only periodontist that my dentist (Dr. Gershon Green) refers his patients to. I avoided having gum grafts for 8 years after hearing horror stories of painful postoperative recoveries and reluctantly went to DR. Hoffman. I have to say the experience was pain free ( I had a bottle of Tylenol 3's that I never used!) In fact after having 8 teeth done I went straight to work pain free and he even called me in the evening to see how I was doing. Lloyd Hoffman is not only a technically proficient Periodontist but his interpersonal skills are superlative. He also has a great sense of humour so we were trading wise cracks every visit. I've referred many of my friends and colleagues to him. DL

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

more then a periodontist, so caring, more like a friend. Dr Hoffman, knows his stuff, he explains everything he does and why. He is always updating his knowledge, can answer any question you may have, even ones you don't have. If you have to go to a periodontist, then go to Dr Hoffman, he will hold your hand thru your procedure

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

Dr. Hoffman is a great specialist and a great human. Did great job, cleaning the mess after another "doctor". The staff is very professional both the assistant and the receptionist. If u have smth really serious going on - go see this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Outstanding experiece. Dr. Hoffman did reconstructive surgery after a malignancy had been disovered and removed from my forehead. The complete professional known coordinated with Memorial Sloan Kettering. Closed a majoropening in my forehead without a graft and now a barely visible mark. He is knowledgeable, reasssuring and extremely able -- a complete professional. His medical and office suppprt is of the same caliber. I'm delighted with the results.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Very professional, skilled and personable gentleman. Patiently explains procedures and almost painlessly practices his craft. Runs a very efficient office. Almost looked forward to my visits! Would highly recommend his services.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2014

Wow, talk about great communication skills. Drew diagram of what was going on with my infected tooth, clearly explained options. Prepared quotes for different options. Office is clean, neat and tidy. Great follow up. Dr. Hoffman is the guy to see.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

Dr Hoffman and his staff are amzing and were very helpful throughout the gum surgery process.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2013

Today I had a gum surgery that I was afraid of for 6 years, its my front tooth. I was told by everybody around the city that gum surgery is very painfull prossidure and takes a very few weeks to recover, with Dc. Hoffman i felt no pain, by the time I came home frpm hia clinnique, I went dancing in my living room with my three little children, he is the Doctor that was given by God, he was born to be a doctor, so carying, he called after hours too see how I feel after his surgery, I never had such a service or treatment from any Doctor before. Thank you Dc. Hoffman for choosing the right proffession.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2012

DR. LLOYD HOFFMAN IS A FANTASTIC PERIDONIST HE IS TRULY A REAL PROFESSIONAL HIS STAFF IS ALSO VERY PROFESSIONAL AND MAKE YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE

flag | Submitted September 27, 2012

If you want the best peridontist doctor, go to him! He is the most caring doctor that I ever know. Thank you Dr. Hoffman.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2012

Dr. Lloyd Hoffman's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Lloyd Hoffman is the only periodontist that my dentist (Dr. Gershon Green) refers his patients to. I avoided having gum grafts for 8 years after hearing ho..."

January 16, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "more then a periodontist, so caring, more like a friend. Dr Hoffman, knows his stuff, he explains everything he does and why. He is always updating his knowledg..."

August 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hoffman is a great specialist and a great human. Did great job, cleaning the mess after another "doctor". The staff is very professional both the assistan..."

June 25, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "L4B0" to "L4B 1B9". Address has been updated from "None" to "None 30 Wertheim Crt". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19058868740".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Outstanding experiece. Dr. Hoffman did reconstructive surgery after a malignancy had been disovered and removed from my forehead. The complete professional ..."

April 21, 2015