Ratings for Dr. Bobby (Perminder) Parmar

I started going to Dr. Bobby after my brother had been raving about him for months and months and how he had helped him. My brother was one who always thought naturopaths would perform voodoo witchcraft on him and waste all his money. However, Dr. Bobby has helped my brother with pain from nerve damage when all other doctors and specialists said he would just have to live with it. Since then, at least 20 of our friends and family have started going to Dr. Bobby. His wait time to get an appointment is always reasonable, and he is always punctual for your appointment. I find that in a 30 minute appointment, we get so much ground covered. I feel listened to, validated, and feel like he is my biggest supporter when it comes to me getting my health in order. He has helped me in the past year to lose almost 50 pounds, get my blood sugars under control, bring down the inflammation in my body, help with my IBS symptoms, and get my hormones in line. One of the things that I love about him is that he never pushes his products on you. I have been to another naturopath who had me buy over $300 in products that ended up going in the garbage a year later. There are times where he says to me "just buy that at Costco, it's the best price" but then there are some things where the product that he has is just far more concentrated and ends up being a much better deal. He certainly does not push his health products on any of us that have seen him. I work in the medical field but I am not always happy with quickly being prescribed medication for things instead of looking at the root cause of my problems. Dr. Bobby has a very in-depth knowledge of pharmaceuticals and their benefits and risks, and he sticks by the Naturopath's rule of "first do no harm". He educates and helps you to understand what's going on in your body. I find that if I understand what's happening, then I I am more likely to be successful in sticking to something that I know is going to make it better. I've also had acupuncture by him which has resolved my shoulder pain that I've had ongoing for 5 years. I really could not recommend a more caring, kind, friendly and clever naturopath. There are many that are closer but we drive over 100 km to see him for 30 minutes --time, gas and money well spent! Thanks De Bobby for changing the course of my family's life in terms of our health!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

My wife got seriously ill after Dr. Parmar prescribed antibiotics. It has taken several months for her health to improve. Do yourself a favour and do not spend your money to be experimented upon. See a regular GP, who will recommend you to a specialist.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

Dr. Bobby (Perminder) Parmar

Dr. Bobby (Perminder) Parmar's response
I'm very sorry your wife had such a terrible experience after her treatment. Like all patients, she was fully informed about the various options for diagnosis and treatment and decided on the antibiotics. I wish we had appropriate follow-up afterwards to take care of any adverse effects or new concerns. I'm glad she is improving.

Submitted September 1, 2016

Dr. Bobby has helped me with my thyroid problems after others I knew did well with his diagnosis and treatment. I would recommend him to anyone with thyroid problems.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

Dr. Parmar is very passionate BUT honestly save your money because his treatments did nothing to help, he was very persuasive. It was one trial of pills after another, I get it's about trial and error but this was just too much guess work. Also he was misleading in the lab findings. Things that could have been discussed and done in one appointment goes onto the next! SAVE YOUR MONEY.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Dr. Parmar is AMAZING! With his help we were able to have my baby girl who is truning one. Bobby is one of the most caring people I have ever met. I recommend him to everyone I know. Thank you for giving me one of greatest gifts. I would be remiss if I did not mention the exceptional staff at this office as well. Great clinic that gets it all right. Congrats.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

I highly recommend Dr. Parmar for individuals who continue to suffer from symptoms and could not get the required help anywhere else. I suffered from ongoing symptoms of hypothyroidism and saw two different endocrinologists who dismissed my idea. I went through almost a decade hearing that my lab TSH was normal and there was nothing else other then may be depression. I could not say enough good things about Dr. Parmar after having worked with other healthcare professionals. Dr. Parmar has given me hope when I had none. He is very persistence and looks for other causes if treatment fails or the symptoms persist. I am slowly making progress in these several months than I did in years!!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

Dr Parmar is a caring, professional and extremely knowledgeable Naturopath. He always goes above and beyond to truly find the root cause of any problem that arises. I have always found him to be very easy to talk to and he constantly offers great advice. I would highly recommend Dr. Parmar to friends and family as anyone who is lucky enough to have him as their doctor is in very capable hands.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2014

I don't think this doctor should be in the top 10. This doctor is somewhat dismissive and doesn't really listen to the issue and doesn't take the time to find out. It's always, "next appointment, we'll talk about it at the next appointment"

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

Dr. Parmar is an empathetic listener and is attentive when I describe my symptoms. I can see Dr. Parmar takes the time to reflect on what has been said which is reassuring when he comes to a diagnosis. I feel confident he has extensive knowledge and experience but keeps an open mind to hear what I say as a patient. I am very happy to say he has diagnosed and treated me for two separate health issues and both times I have had successful – healthy – outcomes. I feel fortunate to have him as my naturopathic doctor. I do not hesitate to recommend Dr. Parmar to friends and family.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2013

Doctor Parmar changed my life. I had been suffering from eczema that had been slowly becoming worse and spreading all over my body. With his guidance, which included a full range of food allergy testing (I had been allergic to eggs, dairy, gluten, soy, and blueberries) and a strict 2 month elimination diet, I lost 15 pounds, no longer had seasonal allergy, and my eczema had completely cleared and continues to be clear. I no longer need to use mosturizing creams or any type of perscription or OTC medicines for my eczema. Thank you very much for all your help. I highly recommend this individaul if you're having ANY type of immuno-compromised condition, especially eczema. Morevoer, he is a friendly individual and takes all the time you need to hear about your problems. Just make sure to bring in anything you may think your allergic to or any creams you're using. It really helps with your sessions

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013

Dr. Bobby (Perminder) Parmar's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients