Ratings for Dr. Darlene M. Gaynor

After having a procedure done in April 2013, I was worse off than before the procedure. Dr. Gaynor was highly recommended, so very happy I followed my instincts. On Dec. 3, 2013 Dr. Gaynor's expertise in performing a procedure for Pelvic Prolapse, called Sacrocolpopexy, done via daVinci Surgery was done at Elliot Hospital in Manchester, NH. The procedure was 100% success and I now have a quality of life back. Now I sleep thru the night and can travel without looking for the nearest bathroom! Recovery was minimal compared to previous procedure. Thank you Dr. Gaynor. V. Cloutier, Northern, NH

flag | Submitted February 24, 2013

The doctor was an hour late. She rushed through the exam so fast I hardly think she completed it. She told me I needed to come back for a procedure and when I said I had questions I was told she didn’t have time and she walked out on me. If you are looking for a caring doctor that is willing to work with you, you would be best served to go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2011

This less than 5 min visit consisted of her taking a look at my papers then telling me that she wasn't even going to waste my time examining me, because there is nothing she can do for me. Is what she told me. Couple of weeks later I get a statement from my insurance company that I owe the remaining balance. I couldn't believe it. It was wrong, unethical and a straight up scam. How is "There's nothing I can do" worth a couple hundred dollar! Totally unfair!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2010

She was very polite but kept pushing that I should get a procedure I wasn't ready for.The office called a few days later to try to set up a date for it,but I wasn't ready and I felt that I was being pushed.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2010

Dr. Darlene M. Gaynor's Credentials

• Southeastern College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Ameritas