Ratings for Dr. Jeffery A. Stern

I have had 3 appointments with dr stern at 3 different locations. Every time I arrive 10-15 min prior to my appt time. Evertime I end up waiting till about an hour after my appointment time to finally see him. When I do finally see him it is always a overly brief visit with little to no communication about treatment. Furthermore I always feel like he is in a rush. He is apparently to busy to see his patients on time or provide any information about what the treatment is or why. Worst doctor experience I have ever encountered.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

After being sent to his hospital by the emergency room of a different hospital, I waited for over 24 hours for him to show up, which he never did. The hospital staff indicated that that behaviour was not unusual for him. The emergency room staff had warned me that he would not be a pleasant doctor to deal with. If you want care from someone who will care about you as a patient, find another doctor.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2012

Keep looking for a better doctor. My experience was very poor. Communication is poor. The office staff is the worst I've ever seen. No follow up.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2011

Long wait time to see doctor. MA-Amber is VERY rude. Waited 3 days for a return call. Office is dirty.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2010

Dr. Jeffery A. Stern's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1999)

HealthFirst