Ratings for Dr. Jasmina Koprivica

Great service and staff! I have come here for years.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

I have VSP vision insurance. Dr. Jasmina koprivica is informative, comprehensive and personable. This Optometry is definitely the place to go if you want individualized attention from the optometrist. My family has been coming here for the past 3 years.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013

Horrible Customer Service! Worst I have ever experienced. After 3 years of being a loyal customer, I have decided to never return, after one super bad experience. Dr. Koprivica and her incompetent staff are incapable of admitting to their mistakes. All they care about is making money! After misquoting me for three pairs of glasses, they had the audacity to forcibly charge me an additional amount and refused to provide me with discount or refund. I know too many local school employees who have also left to the optometrist up the street. Please listen to your customers before you lose them all!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2011

Dr. Koprivica has monitored my vision for six years. I am a Kaiser member who pays out-of-pocket for my visits because Dr. Koprivica is thorough and caring. She takes time to answer all my questions.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2011

The staff was extremely rude and would not answer any questions regarding insurance. VERY unprofessional!! I would not recommend Dr Koprivica to anyone I know, not even my worst enemy!!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2011

Dr. Jasmina Koprivica's Credentials

• Southern California College Of Optometry (Grad. 1994)

Henry Ford / HAP