Ratings for Dr. Leonard Grecul

Very lucky to have found Dr. Grecul He is very caring, listens to all your concerns takes time needed to answer all your questions and make sure you understand I am so glad to be under his care His staff is also the best

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

I was blessed to be associated Dr Grecul in the hospital, I found him to be patient and and compassionate. He was able to answer all my questions and he took his time time with me. I was treated with dignity and respect. I guess you get back what you give...I am grateful to be in his care.+o

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

Assigned via hospital. Arrogant, accusatory and dismissive. I have no idea how competent or qualified he is. He is so rude and arrogant that I would find it hard to trust him.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2013

Mom was assigned Dr. Grecul at the hospital she has been treated very well. I had a concern about the high cost of a certain drug and he and his staff helped us with information we used to get it cheaper. So far so good. We like him a lot.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2012

This doctor was assigned at the hospital. When I questioned a serious interaction that I read about for a drug he was adding to one that another specialist had prescribed already (and he didn't know about), he immediately told me to "forget what you read" and quickly asked me if I wanted him to "sign off" so I could "run the show." Very arrogant! Either his superiority is not to be questioned or he just prefers patients who blindly trust him. I requested a different specialist who not only listened to my questions, but intelligently explained the risks without being condescending.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2010

Dr. Leonard Grecul's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)