Ratings for Dr. John C. Gorman

I agree a doctor doesn't have to be your friend, however, you should be able to finish your sentence and answer his questions without him interrupting you and not listening to you. You pay for health insurance and go to a doctor to be helped and be free of pain and bedside manners should be a class in medical school...

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

Dr. Gorman is an excellent doctor. Some reviews have commented on rude behavior but I have never encountered this. He focuses on the facts and tries to find the best solution for his patient. Personally I want a great doctor, he doesn't need to be my buddy. He has managed several auto-immune disorders I have very well and my plan is to stay with him as long as he continues to practice. He is always open to listening about symptoms, ideas I bring in from my research and wants to know how these disorders impact my daily life. He has never pushed me through an appointment, even when he is running behind he takes the time to listen to the facts. If you want a doctor who is more interested in treating the disease than chit chat he is the doctor to go to.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

HE'S RUDE AND DOESN'T WANT TO DISCUSS THE PROBLEM. A BIG EGO YA DON'T WANT TO CHALLENGE---JUST TAKE THE PILLS AND SHUT UP.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2013

Have had Dr. Gorman as my RA doctor for about 4 years now. He's always very nice and we've gotten my RA pain to barely noticed after trying different meds. I would recommend him to anyone with RA.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2011

Doctor was rude,not personable, condescending and insulting. Would definitely NOT recommend him to anyone. The office staff was very nice.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2011

Dr. John C. Gorman's Credentials

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)