Ratings for Dr. Omayma Fouda

Dr. Fouda has come in to the old age home that I work at; she seems very nice, but she doesn't really communicate her thoughts as well. You have to prompt her with questions to get any real answers out of her. We have called her several times to pronounce patients, and it takes her FOREVER to finally arrive, so long that the room starts to stink like death. Other than that I guess she is ok.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Her receptionist Abhida is very rude. She called her acquaintance first whose appointment time was after me. When I asked when I could see the doctor, she replied rudely:" Don't keep on asking me when!" She made a mistake on one of my appointments too and refused to explain why . I also saw that she had bad attitude to some other patients and her co-workers. She must have a miserable life.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

Very unhelpful, unprofessional, humiliating patients, calls ambulance even if its not needed, smiling sarcastically and turns head from left to right to show others that the client looks confused and the illness is worse even if not. I DO NOT RECOMMEND HER!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2013

Dr. Fouda is an amazing Doctor. She is the best doctor I have ever dealt with so far. I have been going to her for over 5 years now, and she is amazing. She is attentive and understanding.Keep up the good work Dr. Fouda.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2013

I finally found a Family Doctor who I can go to about my on going issue. She was very unhelpful. She kept stating that it was stress every time that I saw her. She never requested for any tests to see if there was anything wrong with me. Every time I saw her she would shy at me like she was unhappy to see me. I was always rushed out of her office. She is very unprofessional. I'm so happy with my present family Doctor now. After seeing my present Doctor she diagnosed me at my first visit. Dr. Fouda was probably the worst Doctor I have every saw.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

Dr Fouda is a great doctor! I've been going there for over 2 years now and she has always been very helpful and kind. The staff is great as well. Always gives me appointment times when it is not busy so I avoid waiting long. Dr Fouda knows her stuff and treats patients with respect and takes her time so that all concerns can be addressed. I've been to so many family drs and this is one doctor I plan to stick with. The staff always treat us nicely, especially my children!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013

Dr Omayma Fouda is an amazing doctor.She doesn't place "a wall" between you and her.She has a very natural approach to the patient. You feel she is your friend, no stress, no rush during consultation.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Fouda for over a year now and she has been good to me. She has been one of the most supportive and kind doctors that I have ever been to. She helped me through the worst of a depression I was battling and has often given me support with her kind words. She doesn't hesistate to look further into things if she thinks something is wrong and her old staff have been kind to me, albeit at times the office gets busy because the other doctors are on rotation so Dr. Fouda is always running around covering for them so patients can be seen and they fill up fast. New staff is different geting use to because some of them lack that familiarity and friendliness but overall, I continue going because it is a good clinic with convenient times.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2012

Dr.Fouda is one of the most friendly and helpful doctors I've met, and I've seen my fair share of doctors. The only thing holding me back from going back to her is because of the poorly trained reception staff. They are rude and not compassionate. They should not work in the health care profession. They treated the patients without respect and were reluctant to give information about which doctor is in the office. For my last visit, I called beforehand to find out the wait time and I was told even though the clinic was full, but I was welcome to come to the clinic and see if the doctor has capacity. When I travelled for an hour and half (I had recently moved) and got to the office, I was told to leave the clinic because there is no way the doctor would see me whatsoever. I offered to wait and try my luck but was rudely told to leave. It's unfortunate that a helpful doctor is represented by unpleasant and arrogant staff.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2012

amazing doctor. very caring, supportive and professional. Very happy to have met her.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2012