Ratings for Dr. Angela M. Dawson

I believe that Dr. Dawson let's her nurses run the show. She doesn't leave any time to actually sit and talk with her patients and I always felt rushed! When giving labor to my first child, she forgot to mention to us that I couldn't get a epidural, so instead of preparing myself for the pain.. She let it fall to the waist side! I am considered a high risk pregnancy but she doesn't want to take the time to help with that. Her nurses don't remember to call back and constantly make you feel like you are a inconvenience! I switched to a different doctor as soon as I could! Do NOT go to her.. Waste of your money and time!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

Dr Dawson is wonderful and her staff is wonderful. Anytime I need Dr Dawson she is there. She is punctual, attentive and very happy!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2013

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

The office ignores their mistakes rather then owning up to and trying to correct them. They should not do things that they are not qualified and to not have the expertise to do.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2012

Dr. Angela M. Dawson's Credentials

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 2007)