Ratings for Dr. Philippe Chemaly

The only pain management specialist who truly cares about his patients and goes above and beyond the call of duty to make sure you receive the proper care and treatment and make sure your pain is adequately manage. He does not make chronic pain patients endure any necessary suffering because he's a truly compassionate man who understands some conditions can never be cured and just try to make us as functional as possible. He also coordinates with other doctors even if you're experiencing difficulties in other areas of your body because he is the most knowledgeable doctor I know who knows about every system in the body and does the proper treatment and refers you to the best doctors he knows to to ensure you get the proper treatment with every aspect of your health that you're having difficulty with. His office staff especially Tammy and Sage are the best medical office professionals I know. This is the only doctors office I walk into where they always have a smile on your face and they return calls promptly and communicate with the doctor to quickly resolve any emergencies as they arise. It is so refreshing to walk into a doctors office and have two women with huge smiles on their faces who get to know you on a personal level and truly care about you as much as the doctor does. I wish there was an award to give to office personnel and not just doctors because these two women deserve as much accolades as the doctor. When I have been at my sickest just their compassionate voices have helped me get through rough times. Most medical office assistant's are miserable and hate their job and treat you like just another number and not a human being. I guarantee you will not be disappointed with Dr. Chemaly's care and the way his office is run.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

i gave 4 stars for the staff due to tammy and sage...karen is super sweet though! dr. chemaly is amazing and i wouldnt go to another doctor for pain!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Chemaly for quite a few years now and if it wasn't for his compassion, knowledge and excellence, I don't know where I would be! He really cares about his patients and goes way beyond any doctor I have ever known. He is brillant and his skills reach a wide variety of medical knowledge, basically he is amazing and has helped myself and his patients with other than just pain management he knows about everything! he is kind and really cares, I always leave his office feeling much better than when I got there. Tammy, Karen and Sage compliment him so wonderfully as they are as helping and caring as he is.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-MAZING DOCTOR!Don't be fooled by big city hospital and their designer doctor claims. Almost after a year of seeing them, with no diagnosis for , Dr. Chemaly figure out what was wrong with him by simply observing the ways he walked. He ordered an MRI to confirm his suspicions and BINGO.... he was 100% accurate. The MRI confirmed his suspected diagnosis.I was elated and cried knowing that there was indeed something finally confirmed and hope for corrective treatment. Thanks to Dr. Chemaly and his brilliant mind and accurate diagnosis, I am heading to quality of life saving surgery. His attention to detail and concern about finding an accurate diagnosis is beyond comprehension! as I said above he is simply A-M-A-Z-I-N-G !!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2012

wonderful caring and extremely informative- diagnosed my problem and provided a treatment plan that worked well for my back pain. I would highly recommend him and his physical therapists.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Chemaly for five years now. He is very compassionate, and caring. Years ago I was scared to go to Florida on vacation with my family due to a bad flare up of fibromyalgia. He tweaked my prescriptions and said I will be at a converence in CA, but if you have any problems call my service. I also have a MD license in FLA and we'll work it out. I really enjoyed that vacation. He gave me peace of mind. There are other examples, but it would make my post too long. He is busy, but takes the time with you that he needs to. I throughly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011

The best!A knowledgeable,caring extremely sharp Doctor There is no more to say he is super!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

Dr. Chemaly is a wonderful and knowledgable doctor, with a gentle and caring way about him. I visited his office twice. The first visit I was a nervous wreck. He was so patient and understanding and took time to explain everything that was wrong and all the things we were going to do to remedy my problem. The second visit, I was a bit calmer, and he was a bit more humorous. I have no more fears about visiting his office anymore. He is highly recommended by me.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2011

Dr. Philippe Chemaly's Credentials

• Umdnj New Jersey School Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1994)