Ratings for Dr. Peyman Shakiba

I have had to see him for the last 7 years at VA and its more of same sits at computer rude not helpful at all

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

"THE WORST!!" Primary care physician I have ever had in my life! Ditto to the other comments on this ratings site. He comes in and sits at the computer for most of the few minutes he spends with you before he 'finishes' the 'exam' and leaves the room. My 'annual exam' is a joke every year as he doesn't hardly look at you let alone examine you and when I'm sick or injured it takes THREE MONTHS to get an appointment. Shame on the VA for hiring and RETAINING such poor staff! He belittles/ berates me and outright argued with me on one occasion about my chief complaint, which was proven when I had a second opinion from a non VA Doctor.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

This is not to see, All he is doing is looking at the computer

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

The last four visits I've had from him he has berated me for coming in to see him. I don't recall him ever doing anything besides looking at his computer or asking me about school. He insulted me on my last visit and I wish to file a complaint but I know the VA won't do anything. I can't wait for him to retire.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2014

Worst doctor I have ever seen. Does not listen, or even just so his job by actually conducting a thorough annual exam. He stares at his computer more than 90% of the office visit and then attempts to abruptly leave without conducting an actual exam. Poor form, awful bedside manner, and a personality as interesting as watching paint dry. Stay away.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013

He makes determinations about his patients before he even gets to know them and he refuses to see me about my bulging disks in my back and neck.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2010