Ratings for Dr. Naomi Devorah Rifkind

I visited Dr. Rifkind at the walk-in clinic at Superstore. She was attentive, compassionate, cheerful, energetic, and engaged. I cannot say the same about all the doctors at that walk-in clinic. I am not surprised to see good scores here for Dr. Rifkind - seems to me after just one visit that she was born to help. I am very pleased with the care she provided for me. Good diagnosis, good bedside manner, good treatment.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

Amazing. Amazing. Amazing. Amazeballs and Amazing. Also, come to think of it, if I haven't mentioned it before, amazing. I have been to may doctors in my 52 years on this planet and Dr. Rifkind IS THE GREATEST EFFING DOCTOR ON THE PLANET!!!!! Helpful, kind, caring, compassionate. She, listened to me and she is brilliant as her diagnosis was crazy accurate. Amazing, amazing, amazing.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

saw her at a walkin clinic- shes very nice and helpful, very knowledgeable about a broad range of problems. one of my favourite doctors ive dealt with so far

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

She was without a doubt the best doctor I have ever met... she even managed to give my son a shot without him crying!!! I was so impressed! :-)

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

Wonderful, kind and compassionate. She put my faith back in the medical field again.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

I don't remember the last time I've met such a friendly and efficient doctor at a walk-in clinic! The fact that she is a pretty lady also helps my impression of her. =)

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014

BEST female doctor out there!!!!! She is amazing me and my daughter both love her!!!! Such a classy lady and always gives good professional advice!!!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2012

Love her! Such a good MD. Patient, kind, funny and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

She was ok. I've only seen her once. She seemed to rush me a lot when I had a couple questions- and I didn't take up much of her time at all. I felt like she didn't really acknowledge anything I said..I wasn't even worked up or stressed out but she insisted that I take some Ativan and go home and rest..I don't know how she even came to that conclusion. It seemed like she just wanted me to leave so she could get to her next patient.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2011

Wonderful doctor! I've seen her a dozen of times and she has always given me her attention. I've always had problems with doctors! but with Dr. Rifkind she's been absolutely amazing.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2010