Ratings for Dr. Frank E. Trogolo

Dr. Trogolo is an excellent doctor. I've been to one other Ob Gyn who I was very dissatisfied with. Dr. Trogolo is very informed and knows how to make patients feel comfortable and he patiently answers any and all questions. I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

Dr.Trogolo is the best obgy's I have ever had the pleasure of working with. He is attentive, honest and his bed side manners are superb..I veen a patient since I was sixteen moved three times out of jacksonville and never have receive such professionalism. You NEVER feel rushed and out of all the hundreds of patients you can see him around the city and be greeted by your first name.WOW!!!!! I love the location and view and he is bilingual. He is caring and delivered BOTH my children and I was high risk. The office staff is ok.. for the most part.except there medical biller and office manager.. those two are a trip. Make sure u call ur own insurance though because they WILL try and get over on you..which has nothing to do with the physician!!! Lastly there fast your in and out And for the that negative comment im not sure about u but a finger shouldnt hurt if you managed to get pregnant..just some advice!! And a spectrum is never a good feeling it isnt meant to be.:)

flag | Submitted May 23, 2012

This office was one of the only offices willing to take me on after I decided to transfer Doctors during my high-risk pregnancy, I found out about them through a friend. They got me the soonest available appointment and ever since I've been treated with some of the best care I've ever had in an office. The front of house staff is courteous and very attentive. The nurse practitioners and finical coordinators were polite and very informed. Most of all Dr. Trogolo doesn't judge. He was attentive and understanding to my situation, and although I had to have another pap smear he was empathetic and made it as smooth as one could possibly go at 32 weeks. I can get the same appointment, each week, be in by 9:00 and out by 9:30 if no extra procedures. I'd recommend this office to anyone looking for a high quality OB/GYN.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2012

Dr. Trogolo is an excellent Dr.; very, very caring and kind he takes whatever time you need with him and gives you his undivided attention. If he does not know the answer he will find it for you. He is very humble and down to earth. He delivered my first child and I am thrilled to have him as my physician for my second. The office is wonderful as well!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011

I am a current patient of this office and have found that it exceeds my expectations. Dr. Trogolo has always been exceptionally helpful, answering all of my questions with courtesy and and consideration to my personal needs. I've always found I am seen quickly with regards to my busy schedule with children. The staff is exceptional; the lab is located within the office (no traveling to a satellite location for blood work:) and as a plus, the office offers affordable weight loss and aesthetic services. I love this convenience!!!! If you're not into a gorgeous spa-like experience when you go to your ob/gun, don't go here! It's the BEST Jacksonville has to offer. I will continue my undying support of Dr. Trogolo and Dr.Garcia. This is an office within the hospital....your doc is in house while you're in labor!!!! Great!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2011

Dr. Trogolo is a great doctor. I have been going to him for 2 yrs and he delivered my first child. The staff there was great also always got me checked in on time and back to see the doctor. Would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2010

Rude staff- after a visit to the emergency room for exceesive bleeding from a 9 day period the nurse asked me if it was really so bad that I had to come in. Dr. Trogolo preformed a vaginal exam and hurt me with his forceful use of the spectume- He state "I can't examine without it hurting" which was not true as the emergency room doctor the day before examed me with no pain. After removing the spectumel he jammed his hand in my vigina hurting me again to the point of me yelling. He uttered the same response. He had limited information about procedures to help me with my fibroids. When I left I was lead through a small office were I was greeted by a woman on the way out selling costemic treatments- botox, make-up,etc.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2010

Dr. Frank E. Trogolo's Credentials

• Spanish

• Ponce School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Avmed