Ratings for Dr. Frank S. Walker

I have had both a colonoscopy and a cholecystectomy performed by Dr. Walker. He's thorough and careful to explain all factors involved,risks,and aspects of the surgery. He believes in taking care through diet and using soap;and as mild of anagelics as needed. He fees that unnecessary antibiotics and painkillers can be more harmful than benefitual. No problems from either procedure.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2012

This doctor comes across as helpful and kind but, when it comes to the actual surgery he rushes through it. I had to have 2 surgies because he missed my tumor the first time. He didn't take the time to properly mark it by manipulating it the day of the surgery. Then he didn't prescribe ANY pain meds other than advil after he had made an 8 inch incision on me. when paged about my pain level on several occassions he never returned my calls. I finally got one prescription for pain meds but if I asked for anything else he accussed me of being a drug addict! When confronted about his mistake on the tumor, he wanted to agrue that he got it. I know my body better than anyone and he DIDN'T get it. He had to perform a 2nd surgery to remove it and it was a lot more involved this time. I now have to huge scars. I would not recommend him to anyone for any major surgery. My insurance company paid out the butt for his mistake as have I.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2010

he takes time to talk to you. he explains everything.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2010

Dr. Frank S. Walker's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1985)

Top Hospitals in Livingston, TX