Ratings for Dr. Michael D. ELLIOTT

I would not recommend this place to my worst enemy. The front desk woman Crystal is a horrible human being. I hope dr Elliott straightens up and also straighten up his staffs. Unbelievably bad.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

Dr Elliot removed the wisdom teeth from my three children. He was very polite, caring and thorough. He took his time to know my children and understand their fears and personalities.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2012

Dr. Elliot is the best oral surgeon around. He is knowledgeable and keeps up with the latest procedures. He is great with children, especially. He is calm and explains the procedures with them so that they are very comfortable and trustful of him. Both of my children have had surgeries with him (wisdom teeth and tooth implant) and I wouldn't choose anyone else. 1 front desk staff is short and not so friendly, the other one I dealt with is great.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2011

Dr. Elliot is a WONDERFUL oral surgeon - extremely knowledgable honest and kind. His front office leaves a little to be desired, but he is worth it.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2010

Dr. Michael D. ELLIOTT's Credentials

• Univ Of Pittsburgh School Of Dental Medicine (Grad. 1971)