Ratings for Dr. John B. Lazor

Dr Lazor was very professional. I felt confident in his ability. He did not rush thru the surgery and was always concerned that I was comfortable and not in pain. The facelift was just as he had described. His Weymouth Staff were incredible. They put me at ease. I would highly recommend this doctor and the procedure. I am very happy with the results.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2012

Dr Lazer appeared very knowledgeable and was pleasant to speak with. He operated on me for a deviated septum and turbinate reduction. I did well with the procedure and had very little pain. Because my deviation was sever I knew that it may not be successful. Not only was it not successful, my breathing is now obstructed on both sides to over sectioning. At my follow up, he flat out told me my nose was in the midline and not deviated. . My second opinion ENT and CAT scan say otherwise.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012

My son suffered a fractured nose. Dr. Lazor saw him and did surgery within a week. My son was incredibly calm and in less pain than I thought. He did a great job. The wait time in his office was brutal, as is the wait on the phone to make an appointment.. Over an hour in the waiting room and more than ten minutes on the phone.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2011

Never returns phone messages, won't call in scripts, only wants you to have an appt. Always have a wait.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2010

Dr. John B. Lazor's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

• Blue Shield California