Ratings for Dr. L.S. Gandham

These place is excellent. I'm seeing better than I was with contacts now and I got my surgery only about a month ago. From the consultation to now, Dr Gandham does everything to make you feel comfortable with the process. This place is the best of the best of the best when it comes to lasik. I highly recommend Lougheed Town Centre Optometry.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

I've seen Dr. Lucky Gandham a few times for my yearly eye exam and he's the consummate professional. He's very efficient, kind, and thoughtful during visits. He definitely cares about his patients and makes you feel very comfortable. I highly recommend seeing Dr Lucky Gandham

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I have been going here for many years and they are always so kind and helpful. I have never had a problem with them. Sometimes my insurance co gets confused but Lougheed Town Centre Optometry is always helpful

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Highly recommended doctor! They gave me a computerized eye test and got me a prescription and two pairs of glasses that too on the same day. My daughter broke my glasses and i needed a spare one urgently. Dr Lucky Gandham is extremely professional, they absolutely deserve a 5/5 stars for their great work. Emma

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Best eye care service I've ever had. Quick and efficient yet thorough eye exam and service. Everyone is so friendly and I've never felt pressured to purchase eyewear or contacts directly from them . I've been a client for over two years now and I've never had a less than stellar experience. They even saved me from a debacle when I ripped my last contact lens right before I had to travel. I was able to pick up a trial pair within a few minutes to get me until my scheduled annual appointment the following week. I highly recommend Lougheed Town Centre Optometry. I had a great experience with the staff that greeted me, took the pressure test, and Dr. Lucky Gandhman. I appreciated him giving me more information about causes for certain conditions/suggestions for what to do & he was professional & efficient. My visit only took about 30 minutes. I have had good experiences at Lougheed Town Centre Optometry.. The staff and office manager have always been very helpful.. I had a problem with the prescription in my eyeglasses and they were very efficient and attentive..

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Professional, trustworthy and takes the time to explain what's going on with your eyes. Dr. Lucky Gandham will steer you towards what will be of most help to you long term. He helped steer me through my PRK surgery and all the post-op now my eyes really healthy!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Lucky Gandham is fantastic. I recently moved back to Burnaby and was very excited to return to Lougheed Town Centre Optometry. Dr. Lucky takes care not only with measuring prescription, but also with thoroughly evaluating eye health - there is no one I trust more with my eyes. I have never had a bad experience in 4+ years of going there - the staff are always courteous, professional, and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Went to the get my eyes checked cuz it was closer to my house than going all the way to joyce station where my regular eye doctor is. The doctor talked to me for maybe 5 minutes measured my eyes and told me to leave. You can't order glasses with him so he instructed me to go elsewhere. So I went to get my glasses done. When I got my glasses the prescription was way off. So once the store that sold me my glasses said that the prescription might be off then i decided to get my eye checked at my regular eye doctor. My prescription was way off in my right eye. So this doctor is not only cold and short, he also sucks at his job. Plus there's a huge mark up on anything so convenience isn't worth it at all. Don't go here, you'll leave angry

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

I visited Lougheed Town Centre Optometry for the first time about a year and a half ago and just went in for another check-up appointment. Dr. Lucky Gandham is very personable and provided great service. In addition, the front desk staff are extremely helpful and assisted me with choosing my glasses (which can be overwhelming with their extensive selection). Two thumbs up to anyone looking for a good optometrist in Burnaby experience.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017