Ratings for Dr. L.S. Gandham

Worst optometrist ever! Will not listen, is arrogant and full of himself. Finally found a REAL optometrist who diagnosed my issues and listened to me. P.S. Take away his machines and he cannot do squat! The machines give a false reading on my eyes but again, he would not LISTEN.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

When I first visited him I had already consulted at a couple of other places. He identified the problem after an initial checkup and helped me get the cure in a systematic manner. Finally I can see well again. Big thanks to him.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

He is an excellent doctor and has helped my get my eyesight back to best condition. Thank you so much doctor Gandham for your help and guidance throughout.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

I consulted L. S. Gandham for my father's right eye condition, the problem was diagnosed rather on the side of the eye instead of inside it. Thanks doctor for all your help and identifying the root cause of the problem.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

He is a brilliant doctor, hands down. I have never felt at ease with a medical personel ever in my life and he has been instrumental in removing that fear and giving me the right therapy. Thanks Dr. Gandham, I strongly recommend you to everyone.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

He is a very fine human being apart from being a great doctor. THanks to his efforts and persistence he convinced my grandmother to undergo a successful cataract treatment. I am thankful to him for all his support.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

I was suffering from weak eyesight for a long time. Despite having the right glasses there was irritation in my eyes. I visited Dr Gandham couple of months ago and he was able to find the source of the problem i was suffering. Only i after 5 days of medication the irritation stopped. Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Dr Gandham is a brilliant individual who helped me dealing with the vision issue i had. His timely advice and consultation helped me get back on track. Good job, and thank you.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

I would avoid this optometrist at all costs. Dr. Grandham seemed biased from the start and drastically changed my prescription, which ended up looking much worse than my old, outdated one. Even worse, his clinic refused to allow me to see a seperate optometrist without paying the exam fee again. I have talked to others who have had terrible experiences with him as well.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Dr Gandham is a very good doctor. I am very happy with the service and treatment i received under his guidance. Thank you for making it so easy, you are great. I strongly recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017