Ratings for Dr. F. Kevin Butler

Has DRUGGY PATIENTS. LONG WAIT IN WAITING ROOM. ABRUPTLY DISCONTINUED WITH NO ALTERNATIVE. PROPELLING ME INTO A PSYCHOTIC MANIC MONTH OF TOTAL PSYCHOSIS. HE CAN B REALLY INSENSITIVE. TOWARDS END HE JUST PASSED ME OFF TO NURSE FOR 3 MONTHS. KIND OF A EGO MANIAC CREEP

flag | Submitted May 7, 2016

This man is a MONSTER!! He likes to involuntarily commit people for little to no reason.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

Dr Butler no longer sees patients. Has an assistant that spends no more than 5 mins with you, while she types on her computer and pretend she's listening. No words of encouragement or anything. Just "make sure to pay and make a follow up appointment! No compassion. Girl at front desk....great!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2014

Excellent, knowledgable psychiatrist

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

The several times I have been inpatient I found Butler to be understanding, relate-able and willing to allow me to participate in my treatment. He seems dedicated to his patients, often being available 7 days a week. I never had such a dedicated doctor in any of my previous/other hospitalizations. Should I need to be inpatient again, I would go out of my way to be on his service. Because he is one of the few head doctors I've met that will return your respect with respect.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2010

Rude, unprofessional, cruel and disturbed. Pray that you or a loved one does not come across this doctor when you are in need of competent care.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2010

Dr. F. Kevin Butler's Credentials

• Univ Of Md Sch Of Med, Baltimore Md 21201 (Grad. 1980)

Top Hospitals in Clearwater, FL