Ratings for Dr. Julia Lee

She is a terrible Doctor.I waited for so long to meet the doctor but when she came she was in rush and didn't even checked me properly.and not even my questions were answered.she was making me feel like I am an idiot.instead she left me in a confused state.she is lacking in people skills.i would never ever go to see her again.😡😡

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Apparently Dr. Julia Lee is my family doctor, however, her clinic had not reached out to me in 3 years for any yearly check ups. Finally, when I contacted the clinic I was informed that she is no longer a family physician. Question is why was I never informed? She has always listened but in my opinion is blunt about delivering the message of my diagnosis! I always did notice that she paid close attention to pregnant moms which is great. I suppose that may be the reason why she never paid me much attention as a patient. I never felt that she genuinely cared for me as a patient. I have now delisted myself as her patient after finding out she is no longer a family doctor. I am now in search of a new family doctor through healthcare connect :)

flag | Submitted May 17, 2015

I met with Dr. Lee at the labour and delivery ward in Brampton civic hospital. She was a fabulous dr, and I would recommend her to others. In an emergency situation she was thorough, knowledgeable and her bedside manner was fabulous. I was never talked down to, our made to feel inferior, she gave me the pros and cons of my situation and talked me through both options so I was able to make an informed choice for my unborn child and myself. I really can't say enough good.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

I'm shocked to read some comments about Dr Julia Lee, she is very astute and knowledgeable, yes to the point and doesn't really sugar coat any info but does have bedside manners. She was very helpful throughtout my pregnancy which did have some ups and downs, never felt rushed and always felt happy with her as my OB/GYN, so much that I asked her to take me and my DD in her family practice.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

Dr Julia lee was first of all very hard to schedule appointments with as she had limited availability. When I finally could see her she rushed and was very straight tithe point. Neglected to give me the results for both my anatomy ultrasound and ips screening. I of course wanted a referral and to my dismay she was the walk in dr that day. She was very rude about the fact that I wanted to switch drs. I've never been treated in such a way by a professional, she blamed me for having not received adequate prenatal care. I went to see my family dr and finally received my results for ultrasounds such as my 12 week ultrasound (I am now 25 weeks) and come to find out that I have a subchronic hemorrhage which should have been being monitored, I was not informed about this by dr lee nor had she even opened my files, which were a hassle to even obtain for my new dr. I am appalled by her serious and lack of professionalism and would not recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Went to see dr.lee as my family doctor got transferred to another province. She was actually rude! You know what, just because u r a dr does not mean that u r better then everyone elce. She really needs to work on her people skills. I was rushed, my questions were answered in a very rude Qatar! I could of googled my question and probably gotten a better reply. Never seeing her again!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013

She was late for appointment. She was very nice in person. Her recommendation for prenatal classes was terrible. She suggested Birth experience, Julie Gallagher. We ended up with her daughter Melissa, who has zero experience and was very rude and crude. Yuck!!! All we learned was that they are the best for doula services???? Please do not see this doctor, she does not check any services she recommends???

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013

The worst experience ever. There recommendation for prenatal classes. Birth Experience. Save your money. Take the health departments classes. My husband and I took these classes. Horrible. The main Instructor Melissa is Horrible. She knows nothing and has no back ground on babies. Why would you Dr. Lee recommend her? Very dissatisfied Roy and Matilta Smithz.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

Dr. Lee is pretty much straight-forward, I always feel rushed when I see her, I don't find her very caring at all. Looking back, I would have looked for another OB-GYN. Most importantly, they have the rudest, most unhelpful and disorganized front-desk staff and has caused me (then pregnant) unnecessary stress, time wasted due to the mix up of records, lack of internal coordination and downright neglect. Did I say they have the rudest front-desk staff???

flag | Submitted March 24, 2012

Dr. Lee refused a pregnant woman UTI treatment. Dr.Suppal is my family doc and for pregnancy #1 and #2 she took care of my prenatal care til I was 5 or 6 months and then I was referred to OB Dr.Cheng. For baby #3 Dr. Suppal was away and Dr.Lee was on staff. She was so ignorant, rude and snarky that I decided to go to a midwife. Which made her even more ignorant when she found out I would no longer be her patient. In my 1st tri the MW detected bacteria in my urine,to go to my clinic and get a Rx filled. Same experience w/ #1 & 2, Dr. Suppal gave me meds asap as UTI's in pregnancy can cause PREMATURE LABOR. Dr.Lee scoffed at the mention of a MW, scoffed at their diagnosis, had me do another urine test but no meds until her results came back. They came back that I did, infact, have a UTI (now weeks later and untreated) and the doc who I went to see said UTI's in 1st trimester are a bit of concern. With the amount of degrees she has, she couldn't figure that out? Useless. Opinionated. Rude

flag | Submitted January 23, 2012