Ratings for Dr. Naina Sinha

Great Doctor. I feel lucky to know her. She is thorough and organized and I have been seeing her for years.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

I saw Dr Sinha once and I was ok with her But after a few phone calls to her I feel that she is not taking me seriously She keeps blaming my diet for my Hypoglycemic episodes and she is rude about it I told her I have changed my diet and eating exactly the way she told me too She wants me to have some test done and I am having a hard time getting the time off of work and at the same time I am keep getting more frequent episodes at work I ask her to fill out paper work for FMLA/Disability to take a short time off of work so I can figure out what is wrong with me and have the test done and she refused saying that its not that serious, My blood sugars are dropping to 37 after I eat! I think that is very serious There is a medication that reverses this problem referred to me by a doctor I work for and Dr. Sinha refuses to give it to me. She blames my poor diet. I will be getting a 2nd opinion! I have had more success with the NP Jenny DeJesus in listening to me and taking me seriously!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2013

After having my thyroid removed due to thyroid cancer, I was referred to this doctor. Have seen her for a year, and every time I go, she is rude and dismissive. She talks down to you as though you were an idiot. Several times, she mixed up various test results. A few months after surgery, I was extremely fatigued - I felt horrible and could barely move. She said this had absolutely nothing to do with my thyroid, even though the test results clearly showed my TSH levels had more than doubled. She kept insisting that they hadn't really changed because she kept looking at the wrong results. When she finally acknowledged what I was trying to show her regarding which tests she should be looking at, she still waved away my concerns and said it was my fault because I wasn't taking as much calcium as I should be. I just tried calling to switch to another doctor in the office, and they told me they had a "strict policy" against switching between doctors in the office. Fine - I'll go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

She is useless. NO memory of anything formerly,very robotic. Pushes all medications instead of asking or talking about ways to mitigate those health issues first. Very rushed in her appointments,even though she say's "any questions", she's walking out from her desk and you out the door.She doesn't present as fully versed in her field of Endorcronology.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011

Upon meeting her in the waiting room, she gives a very inviting greeting. Once your in her office as a patient, she is abrupt, dismissive, curt, pretty much all around rude. If you're looking for a sense of compassion or that she cares about you as a patient - FORGET IT, you're not gonna get that from her - Just an aire of superiority. She misdiagnosed my adrenal condition. Said I didn't have one, and in fact I did. Be prepared to feel as though she is talking down to you, and when you do have questions, more of the same. Like you have no right to ask her any questions. How she ever got a job at Weill Cornell is beyond me, with their whole philosophy of the patient being the core focus - Not in her office, not under her care.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2011

I personally, Got all the answers I was looking for.. With her, I anderstood many things my other doctors failed to explaine

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

Dr. Naina Sinha's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1999)