Ratings for Dr. Larry Yu

Performed my sinus surgery which turned out great!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Dr.Yu wasted my time and money while under his care. He did nothing but refer me to other doctors and wouldn't have the test results back from these doctors on follow up visits. Still today he has not gone over results from a test he had ordered...told me to go to my primary doctor and get results from him. What a joke!! Then after 3 months of tests and referals he tells me I need over the counter nasal spray. Stay away from this doctor!!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014

Dr Larry Yu is very competent and has very good bedside manners. He seems to be very knowledgable about ENT matters and I have received very good quality care from him.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2013

He could not figure out why my sons ear was draining for months. I just found out that my son developed very severe condition and need a surgery because he did not see the problem when another doctor looked at his ear for a second and saw. Now my son needs a very big surgery. If he cought it, they could have treated it with tubes. Shame on you!!!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2011

Dr. Yu is a professional, very qualified good man. He listens to the patient and is easy to speak with. I feel confident after i see him that my problem was properly taken care of. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2011

Dr. Yu is very professional, and very efficient. He quickly determined that I needed a cat scan of my ear, and very openly discussed my options for care until that could be done. He uses a laptop for recording his notes (which I like--much better than outdated handwriting or dictating) and I was in and out of his office in amazing speed. I really like this man and feel very confident of his care.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2011

Very good. He's funny and kind and acutally listens to what you have to say.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2010

Dr. Larry Yu's Credentials

• St Louis Univ Sch Of Med, St Louis Mo 63104 (Grad. 1990)