Ratings for Dr. Clarence Wong

Very focused, professional,personable just a great man. We are lucky to have him. Ms. Kelly is also wonderful.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

He's an amazing doctor and human being. Love him!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

He is the best in his field! I love him! He found out where an speech/swallow therapist was negligent in my case and was not afraid to be honest with me!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2012

Dr. Wong and his whole staff are fantastic, including his wonderful nurse Bonnie,Megan, and Trish amoungst a few others that have been there for me! I love them all

flag | Submitted September 27, 2012

very friendly and understanding. Gives u working understanding of whats goin on. THe very best digestive dr. i have ever met. No unnecessary tests

flag | Submitted August 27, 2012

Dr. Clarence Wong was my GI for 3 or 4 years. He was always ready with an answer to any question I had. He had suggestions and I could count on him. I have never been this greatful for having been treated by him.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2012

Very competent, very skilled with extremely professional rapport with patients. Kind and respectful in his manner. Answers questions willingly and is committed to care that includes the patient and the medical professional.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Wong for a colonoscopy because of family history. He was very friendly, professional, knowledgeable during both the consult and the procedure. During both times he was assisted by a student (which I have no problem with) and was wonderful to see him both teach and treat. He was open to my comments and requests during the procedure and did everything to keep me informed. Wonderful physician.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2010