Ratings for Dr. Clarence Wong

he's the best doctor I've had and his staff is great you can tell they love working with him a great human being

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

I've had the opportunity to see Dr. Wong twice for a colonoscopy and both times have been as pleasant (well as pleasant as the procedure can be). He is a thoroughly excellent physician and I have been nothing but 100% confident his treatment. Both Dr. Wong and his staff are pleasant & very personable who will always take time to listen to your history & concerns. During the procedure Dr. Wong provides excellent feedback and tells you exactly what is going on without being dismissive or patronizing (as some physicians are apt to be).

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

He is very kind n friendly with great knowledge n experience. This is my second time visit him in the period ot 8 years. I highly recommend him in this field. Thanks DOC!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Very focused, professional,personable just a great man. We are lucky to have him. Ms. Kelly is also wonderful.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

He's an amazing doctor and human being. Love him!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

He is the best in his field! I love him! He found out where an speech/swallow therapist was negligent in my case and was not afraid to be honest with me!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2012

Dr. Wong and his whole staff are fantastic, including his wonderful nurse Bonnie,Megan, and Trish amoungst a few others that have been there for me! I love them all

flag | Submitted September 27, 2012

very friendly and understanding. Gives u working understanding of whats goin on. THe very best digestive dr. i have ever met. No unnecessary tests

flag | Submitted August 27, 2012

Dr. Clarence Wong was my GI for 3 or 4 years. He was always ready with an answer to any question I had. He had suggestions and I could count on him. I have never been this greatful for having been treated by him.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2012

Very competent, very skilled with extremely professional rapport with patients. Kind and respectful in his manner. Answers questions willingly and is committed to care that includes the patient and the medical professional.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2011