Ratings for Dr. Brett Owatz

I was referred to this office by my regular dentist solely because my dentist was going on vacation and I had a possible root canal situation. I was warned by my dentist's office that they charge upfront and what the cost would be for my initial consultation, so I was prepared for that. I was recommended for a root canal and they managed to book me in the following week. However, I was not informed until AFTER the root canal procedure was done that the cost was $1500 and I was expected to pay right then. If I had been informed at my consultation, as I was supposed to have been, I would have waited for my own dentist, as I was not in that much discomfort. Now I have a huge fight on my hands because these guys didn't do their job and I don't have $1500. Not happy.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Very satisfied with a root canal and didn't have to clench my fists at all. No pain whatsoever after the procedure. Both doctor and staff very friendly, considerate and helpful.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

He and his staff were just perfect, an excellent experience for my first root canal!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

Terrible dentist - very expensive - his procedure caused a long-term major problem

Submitted April 10, 2015

Excellent, but very expensive. Charhes much more thsn insurance covers.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2013

Great dentist. Very complicated root canal and he saw me until it was done. So graceful with the freezing that you barely feel the needle. Sense of humour and great at his job. Love the staff, very engaging and willing to chat. I would not even consider someone else, he is was just A+!!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2012

Excellent dentist and office. Have had 2 tricky root canals done, and the care, skill, follow up all were fabulous. Would highly recommend him if you need this service.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

Excellent, did a great root canal surgery. Very nice and helpful young dentist

flag | Submitted September 9, 2010

Dentist referred me to oral surgeon Dr Owatz. The ladies who work for him were angels :)Dr Owatz ,well he's just the best thing going in a bad situation ie:root canal. So nice,patient & knowledgeable. He shook my hand when we first met, I looked down to see what he wanted and was shock to see he wanted to shake hands. 1st time in my life that's happened from a dentist. The whole team is excellent:)

flag | Submitted March 23, 2010