Ratings for Dr. Daniel D. Bank

Fixed my bunion and hammer toe. Was very thorough . My foot is perfect. Seemed to genuinely care about me. I highly reccomend him.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

Excellent surgeon for foot issues. I had a very bad bunion on my right foot and after the surgery my foot is brand new

flag | Submitted January 31, 2014

Dr. Bank failed to take the time to understand my problem and jumped to make the diagnosis and resulted in a lot of wasted time and money. I went to a different local Podiatrist who spent 30 minutes with me talking to my about what was may problem and then explained what was wrong and what needed to be done. I wish this occurred with Dr. Banks.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

Finally, I found a good doctor for my daughter. I had to commute from the area in which I live to find quality and knowledgeable doctor. I would highly recommend this doctor to everyone.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2011

Thorough and kind doctor. He checks all the options and is fluid in his treatment based on results. He cares about his patients recovery and it is obvious. Good doctor. The orthotics are high quality.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2011

I was in alot of pain when I went in. He was very thorough and was able to help me quickly.I felt better very quickly with his treatment

flag | Submitted June 9, 2010

Dr. Daniel D. Bank's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Costa Mesa, CA