Ratings for Dr. Ray Martin

In 2000 I had breast augmentation with Dr Martin what a huge mistake. I was young and didn't do my research. He was supposed to put my saline implants behind the muscle I found out years later he put them in front when I decided to sub them for silicone implants but did not want to go back to him. He also put the incision in my crease however it was way above my crease with the right incision actually going up on the side of my breast. The biggest mistake ever. Thank for he's not practicing anymore as he was incompetent and his receptionist Donna was so rude and unprofessional

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

I had a terrible experience with Dr Martin. Good thing that he retired. He did poor cosmetic surgery on my eyes. They are a different shape, ( one is oval and the other one round) my eyelids are a different size and my left eye droops. I've regretted the surgery for years now and my eyes looked better in their natural state. If his son is anything like his father, stay away from him!!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

Its to bad he is no longer a drs I would send anyone to see him but his son has taken over his office and I have met him as well and he seems to have a lot of his father in him as well..

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Had an excellent experience with Dr. Martin years ago which corrected a lifelong issue with negative implications on my overall quality of life. To prepare for the procedure, Dr. Martin went above and beyond to ensure that I would be taken care of, pre- and post-surgery. He was compassionate, knowledgeable, and did a phenomenal job with the surgery which completely fixed the problem. Follow-up visits were always a pleasure, and I could see that he was very much a perfectionist who took a lot of pride in his work. Honestly the best medical experience I've ever had. Thanks Dr. Martin! ~UM

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

I find dr Martin great I had him as a dr back when he was at T.G.H he was always there and with the best bedside manners but I do understand what the other people are saying about his staff now Donna has been rude before with me but I over look that cuz its not her I am there to see so when it comes down to it he should deal with her but she no longer really works for him coz he works out of the Hosp now

flag | Submitted October 27, 2013

Excellent and pleasant, informative, prompt, well respected by the nurses

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

i had dr.martin for a breast aug, and rhinoplasty done a few yrs back. i had to get another rhinoplaty surgery from a better doctor to correct my horrible nose after dr.martin screwed it up, he said the scarring was swelling that would go away soon, well it had been 3 yrs and my nose still was huge and crooked, well, apparently i had a parrot beak or something like that which is an adverse cosmetic result from poor surgery technique. now it looks much better, after my second surgery. as for my breasts, i told him i wanted them a lot bigger but not ridiculously huge. i noticed they were beautiful when the bandages came off, but that was just because they were swollen. when the swelling went down, they werent all that much larger.... in fact my old bras still fit fine, which bothered me since i wanted them a lot bigger. no one noticed, none of my friends who didnt know of the surgery thought twice abt the change, and if a breast aug isnt noticible when u wear a tank top, it sucks.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2011

STAFF : Absolutely BAD. She has NO courtesy nor politeness towards you. But she has the time and energy to keep yaking all the time. While seated there I heard her telling about the recent wonderful holiday she just returned from and also about the next holiday she was planning. I hope Dr.Ray takes this in a positive manner and acts to fix the problem. PUNCTUALITY : Good. Timing was respected and I did not have to wait on both ocassions. HELPFULNESS : Good. Even though it was a minor procedure he took the time to explain very clearly, answered all questions in a kind manner. KNOWLEDGE : Even though it was for a minor procedure as I mentioned earlier, he did the job well and in time. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2010

Donna, the receptionist is one of the most impolite, rude and down right despicable person I have ever talked to in my entire life" How she keeps her job I can't even begin to understand as she has no customer service skills what so ever not to mention just plain manners” Former patient "I can't deal with her anymore"!! This message has absolutely nothing to do or imply anything toward Dr. Martin, it's all about his staff.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2010

I had a breast augmentation with Dr.Martin. After four years, my right one ruptured. He said it was my scar tissue that squeezed the implant too tightly. I was charged 1500.00 to replace it even though the mentor company will reimburse you for the surgery costs. When I call his office, the receptionist is not polite and seems annoyed with me. My left implant has now ruptured and I have to pay again. I think it would be nice to be treated better as a paying client that has had so much trouble with the implants. I do not reccomend this Dr for any surgery.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2010