Ratings for Dr. Andrew Girvan

Top notch, explained everytging in detail, chose reatments, am fully healed

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

Just got off the phone with Dr Girvan's front office after missing an appointment yesterday. I called today to confirm the date so my fault for missing the appointment. I apologized and asked for a new appointment date however I was reprimanded again, asked when I though the appointment was, told I was left several messages including the day before the appointment although I only have a record of one phone call at 4:04 pm indicating the were closing. This is among the poorest service I have ever seen in my 50+ years and I have called my family doctor to try and arrange for another doctor as a result of the poor treatment I received from this person.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

Great doctor great sense of humour! While sitting in the waiting room there was another patient acting up and saying inappropriate things due to the doctor running behind schedule. He was making myself and others uncomfortable. Dr Girvans assistant handled things fantastic! I was about ready to say something along with a few others I'm sure. She was firm and straight to the point. She is by far not rude as mentioned earlier. She was very pleasant with every patient while I was in the office. I would recommend Dr Girvan if you need a Urologist.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

The doctor is knowledgeable. Office support person is the rudest person I've ever met. This person may be a good support for the doctor but has no people skills at all.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

It's going on almost two years now that I have been seeing Dr Girvan. He's a fantastic Doctor . Thanks to him I am cancer free. Thank you for all your care.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

Dr. Girvan was knowledgeable, to-the-point yet personable, and talked me through what I perceived to be a trying procedure (in retrospect, it wasn't, I am simply an anxious patient). The nurses were beyond effective and compassionate. Dr. Girvan talks quickly, but never down to you. He is sure of himself and I felt comfortable with him. He is also super cute!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

A great Dr, however, I find he never looks me in the eye. Not sure what to make of that !!!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

Very helpful knows his stuff. Was running late but was worth the wait.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

I have been a patient since 2011 and Dr. Girvan has been excellent in everything asked of him. I would recommend him to anyone needing a superb Urologist.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015