Ratings for Dr. Andrew Girvan

Dr Girvan took care of my father for many years . He enjoyed coming to your appointments . Thank you for all the wonderful care over the past years you and your staff had given him.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

Saw this Doctor earlier this week, and am extremely happy that I was able to see him. He was patient and understanding, quickly diagnosed the problem, set the surgery and answered any and all questions with enough details to make me comfortable. His office staff were very nice and joking with me, and provided me all the details I needed. I highly recommend this doctor and his staff as everything was outstanding.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Girvan is a good enough doctor, however the woman who works in his office is incredibly rude, incompetent and unprofessional. On two separate occasions they did not schedule follow ups and then accused me of having missed appointments! The second time, both the woman and Dr. Girvan were incredibly rude, dismissive and condescending over the phone. Regardless of how good a doctor someone is, it is absolutely unacceptable to threaten to charge patients for the mistakes of their clerical staff. As a result of the poor treatment on a personal level from both the receptionist and Girvan I am going to use a different urologist and would advise any other potential patients to do the same.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Exceptionally attentive, well prepared and professional. He has guided me through some health issues with great "bedside" manner. I feel that he has my best interest as his top priority.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

Amazing Dr. Has been treating my mother for a couple of years, and has been amazing. Operated on her for cancer at 80 and she loves him!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

Top notch, explained everytging in detail, chose reatments, am fully healed

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

Just got off the phone with Dr Girvan's front office after missing an appointment yesterday. I called today to confirm the date so my fault for missing the appointment. I apologized and asked for a new appointment date however I was reprimanded again, asked when I though the appointment was, told I was left several messages including the day before the appointment although I only have a record of one phone call at 4:04 pm indicating the were closing. This is among the poorest service I have ever seen in my 50+ years and I have called my family doctor to try and arrange for another doctor as a result of the poor treatment I received from this person.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

Great doctor great sense of humour! While sitting in the waiting room there was another patient acting up and saying inappropriate things due to the doctor running behind schedule. He was making myself and others uncomfortable. Dr Girvans assistant handled things fantastic! I was about ready to say something along with a few others I'm sure. She was firm and straight to the point. She is by far not rude as mentioned earlier. She was very pleasant with every patient while I was in the office. I would recommend Dr Girvan if you need a Urologist.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

The doctor is knowledgeable. Office support person is the rudest person I've ever met. This person may be a good support for the doctor but has no people skills at all.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

It's going on almost two years now that I have been seeing Dr Girvan. He's a fantastic Doctor . Thanks to him I am cancer free. Thank you for all your care.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016