Ratings for Dr. Andrew Girvan

Just finished seeing this doctor ( sitting in his office writing this review awaiting my ride) Office is nice and clean. His staff was very nice and extremely efficient. Dr Girvan was very helpful, knowledgeable and a great sense of humour !

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Dr, Girvan has treated all members of my family for kidney stones. He has always been helpful, knowledgeable, a skilled surgeon and his office is very efficient. My concern is the quality of heath care, not the friendliness of staff. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Girvan to family or friends.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

The woman who works in his office is incredibly rude.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

Dr. Girvan and his assistant Tracy were very caring and provided excellent care. Thank you!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Dr Girvan took care of my father for many years . He enjoyed coming to your appointments . Thank you for all the wonderful care over the past years you and your staff had given him.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

Saw this Doctor earlier this week, and am extremely happy that I was able to see him. He was patient and understanding, quickly diagnosed the problem, set the surgery and answered any and all questions with enough details to make me comfortable. His office staff were very nice and joking with me, and provided me all the details I needed. I highly recommend this doctor and his staff as everything was outstanding.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Girvan is a good enough doctor, however the woman who works in his office is incredibly rude, incompetent and unprofessional. On two separate occasions they did not schedule follow ups and then accused me of having missed appointments! The second time, both the woman and Dr. Girvan were incredibly rude, dismissive and condescending over the phone. Regardless of how good a doctor someone is, it is absolutely unacceptable to threaten to charge patients for the mistakes of their clerical staff. As a result of the poor treatment on a personal level from both the receptionist and Girvan I am going to use a different urologist and would advise any other potential patients to do the same.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Exceptionally attentive, well prepared and professional. He has guided me through some health issues with great "bedside" manner. I feel that he has my best interest as his top priority.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

Amazing Dr. Has been treating my mother for a couple of years, and has been amazing. Operated on her for cancer at 80 and she loves him!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

Top notch, explained everytging in detail, chose reatments, am fully healed

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016