Ratings for Dr. Dennis Klassen

Absolutely stellar performance!!! It has been been seven months now post surgery and I am extremely pleased with the corrective surgery I had on my umbilical repair. I cant say enough on how pleased I am. Month three I started back to the gymnasium working out hard on cardiac and body building. I strengthened my core and exterior abs. Lost 30 ponds and am pleased to say I am pretty darn pleased , I opted to have the surgery at Windsor NS and I have never been more impressed with the staff and the unbelievable cleanliness of this facility. The nurses and operating room staff were nothing but TOP NOTCH! Thank you Dr Klassen you truly are the best!!!!

flag | Submitted December 31, 2016

Dr. Klassen took the time to explain everything involved in my operation, answering all of my questions and concerns. My surgery, a Laparoscopic Sigmoid Colectomy, was the result of 4 months on and off of antibiotics, with 2 stints on Intravenous antibiotic hospital stays. I was very fortunate and had the surgery 2 weeks after my consultation with him and 2 weeks later I am feeling fantastic. I was off painkillers after 3 days because of his amazing work laparoscopically. Wonderful surgeon; so happy to have had him.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

One of the best...hands down!!! His wait list is long but worth it.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

He is the best doctor I've ever dealt with. Had an epigastric hernia and could not believe how fast I healed. Almost no scar whatsoever and have had no pain since. He and his whole team were amazing to deal with!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Great surgeon who has done several laproscopic surgeries on me. Explains all procedures well prior to performing.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

Dr Dennis Klassen and staff saved my life....he. ..his staff...his colleagues. ...need a new facility in our provinces capital Halifax NS Canada...mlvanoirschot antigonish ns canada

flag | Submitted December 8, 2013

Wonderful man he and his team saved my,life .. Thank your so much , dr french, dr yaffie ,thank you , clara black"..

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

my name is Paul Gunn and If it were not for Dr. Klassen and his staff, I would be alive today

flag | Submitted October 16, 2012

Dr. Klassen did my surgery 3 1/2 years ago. Colorectal cancer. He did a fantastic job and continues to give excellent follow-up care. I am cancer free because of Dr. Klassen. (E.Walters)

flag | Submitted August 5, 2012

Dr. Klassen did an emergency bowel surgery on me in Dec. 09. I can't tell you how lucky I was to have ended up with Dr. Klassn as my surgeon. He was very good at explaining what was going to happen and was more then ready to answer all questions we had.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2011